Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"PAPANASAM"|| Directed by Jeethu Joseph

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    That Sir is doing the remake is the only reason why I have held back watching the original.

The last two attempts at a remake have been underwhelming - Munna Bhai MBBS - Vasool Raja MBBS and A Wednesday - Unnaippol Oruvan.

Both of the above,I had seen the original first.

With Kuruthippunal,it was different.Saw it first and it was stunning.Of course,read later that this version was much better then the Hindi original by Govind Nihalani,Droh Kaal.

Hope with the director being the same,this will be on par with the Malayalam version(which I will see after this gets released)
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Papanasam : Not just the location,also means "Slaying of Evil".Goes with the theme of the movie I guess(based on the few not very detailed reviews I have read about the Malayalam original.)
    Got lucky that even before the Tamil version was announced,I stayed away from reading many reviews despite the hype the film had created.

Whenever I watch Papanasam,it will be fresh.
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its indeed quite rare for a remake to trump an original as its the original that sets the bench mark.

When it came to UN's remakes, I've refrained from watching the original and I've fully enjoyed/appreciated the remake including all the mentioned movies. I'm about 80% sure folks who've seen Drishyam would find Papanaasam a little behind which is on expected lines ... but yet find it entertaining because of UN involvement. With the same director, lets hope he bridges the gap effectively.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    #UttamaVillain#

6. Likes oyivukac liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    #UttamaVillain#

8. Likes oyivukac liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    #UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    #UttamaVillain#

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dell_gt View Post
    at the first glance.. he looks a bit like Mohanlal himself..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Kidding - UN at his handsome best ...

Kamal Haasan reverses the clock !

There are times when even the closed ones have a tough time recognizing Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan. 'Aachi' Manorama never knew that 'Fletcher' was Kamal himself, even after watching Dasavatharam. There was also a fan-made portrait of Kamal, that had all the make-overs he's done, on one single sketch. The thespian puts in painstaking efforts on his looks for each and every movie. Midget, old lady, commando, cross dresser, he's done it all in style.

The recent photos from the shooting spot of Kamal's Drishyam remake, Papanasam feature him in a modest demeanour sporting a moustache and simple shirts teamed up with the 'dhoti'. Playing the role of a middle-aged family man, Kamal has apparently gotten into the skin of the character, reminding us of his Mahanadi, Singaravelan days more than two decades back.

Age is just a number for this remarkable artiste who continues to surprise, with every passing year.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...-hey-days.html
    Last edited by bill4u; 3rd September 2014 at 04:08 PM.

13. Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    பாபனாசம் படத்தில் நெல்லை தமிழ் பேசும் கமல்ஹாசன்!

மோகன்லால், மீனா நடித்து மலையாளத்தில் பெரிய வெற்றியடைந்த படம் ‘திருஷ்யம்’. இதே படம் தெலுங்கில் ரீமேக் ஆனது. வெங்கடேஷ், மீனா நடித்த தெலுங்கு படத்தை நடிகை ஸ்ரீபிரியா இயக்கினார். தெலுங்கிலும் சக்கை போடு போட்டது ‘திருஷ்யம்’.

இதே படத்தை தமிழில் கமல்ஹாசன், கவுதமி நடிப்பில் ஜீத்து ஜோசப் இயக்கி வருகிறார். இப்படத்திற்கு 'பாபநாசம்' என்று டைட்டில் வைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. இத்திரைப்படத்தின் படப்பிடிப்பு தற்போது குற்றாலத்தில் நடந்து வருகிறது. குற்றாலத்தில் தினமும் நல்ல மழை பெய்து வருவதால் படக்குழுவினர் சிரமப்பட்டு வருவதாக தகவல்கள் வந்தன.

மேலும் இந்த படம் நெல்லை வட்டார தமிழில் உருவாகி வருவதால் அந்த வட்டார தமிழை கமல்ஹாசனுக்கு கற்றுக்கொடுக்க எழுத்தாளர் சுகா நியமிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளார். அதுமட்டுமின்றி சுகா, பாடலாசிரியர் மதன் கார்க்கிக்கும் ஒருசில நெல்லை தமிழ் வட்டார சொற்களை கூறி, அவற்றை படத்தின் பாடலில் சேர்க்கவும் அறிவுறுத்தி வருகிறார்.

ஜிப்ரான் இசையமைப்பில் உருவாகி வரும் இந்த படத்தில் கமல், கவுதமியுடன் ஆஷா சரத், கலாபவன் மணி, நிவேதா தாமஸ், ஆனந்த் மகாதேவன் உள்பட பலர் நடிக்கின்றனர்.

15. Likes avavh3 liked this post
Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast