Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    deleted that post bill
    appreciate it, UV ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    While we celebrate PN victory, lets not drag RK or his movies. I've not seen a single RK fan commenting about PN being a remake. Infact a few KH fans showed very little interest for PN early on because its a remake and then changed over in due course.
    Neenga Nallavara kettavara

I though you were "Yaar pakkamum saayatha baaba nu " , implying you are neutral when it comes to Kamal/ Rajni .

Like I mentioned here before, I was really looking forward to see this movie, due to show time restrictions/work commitments , couldn't see it , once I see it I will certainly post my (unbiased ) views here
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Neenga Nallavara kettavara

I though you were "Yaar pakkamum saayatha baaba nu " , implying you are neutral when it comes to Kamal/ Rajni .

Like I mentioned here before, I was really looking forward to see this movie, due to show time restrictions/work commitments , couldn't see it , once I see it I will certainly post my (unbiased ) views here
    Params,

do you have even have a doubt !? When it comes to Kamal-Rajini, sure enough, I dont take sides. What they have among themselves is mutual friendship/respect ..

Dont miss out on PN - yet to see a single negative review. And let us know what you think.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What they have among themselves is mutual friendship/respect ..
    Agree with you, but it does not apply for "majority" of their fan(atic)s. will surely watch the movie this W/E
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal’s gain is sadly Rajnikanth’s loss. The remake was first offered to the superstar who refused apparently because he thought his fans would not tolerate his getting bashed up by cops. It’s this narrow-mindedness that has stopped his potential remaining untapped. Rajni should have realised that the protagonist endures physical torture only to protect his family. Even if his fans had shied away families would have thronged the theatres. For once he would have outwitted his adversaries using brains rather than brawn. ‘Papanasam’ is just another feather in Kamal’s overcrowded plume. It would have been a resplendent jewel in Rajni’s sparsely adorned crown.

http://m.thehindu.com/features/frida...cle7403475.ece

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PG2010 View Post
    Kamal’s gain is sadly Rajnikanth’s loss. The remake was first offered to the superstar who refused apparently because he thought his fans would not tolerate his getting bashed up by cops. It’s this narrow-mindedness that has stopped his potential remaining untapped. Rajni should have realised that the protagonist endures physical torture only to protect his family. Even if his fans had shied away families would have thronged the theatres. For once he would have outwitted his adversaries using brains rather than brawn. ‘Papanasam’ is just another feather in Kamal’s overcrowded plume. It would have been a resplendent jewel in Rajni’s sparsely adorned crown.

மோகன்லாலின் ஜார்ஜ் குட்டி தமிழில் கமலின் சுயம்புலிங்கமாக மாறியதாலேயே நாம் இன்றைக்கு 'நெல்லைத்தமிழில் ஒரு முழுத் திரைப்படம்' போன்ற உன்னதங்களை சிலாகித்து பேசுகிறோம். இது தமிழில் வேறு யார் நடிப்பில் வந்தாலும் சிறப்பாக என்ற உயரத்தை எட்டாமல் வெறும் உணர்ச்சி சுரண்டலாக இருக்கும். ஒரு ஜார்ஜ் குட்டிக்கு ஒரு சுயம்புலிங்கமே இணை. ஜார்ஜ் குட்டி அளவுக்கு படம் முழுதும் வியாபித்திருக்காமல் ஒரு குணச்சித்திரமாக வந்த டாக்டர் சன்னி ஜோசப் தமிழில் டாக்டர் சரணவனாக எப்படி உருமாறினார் என்பது வெட்ட வெளிச்சம். மூலப்படமான மணிச்சித்ரத்தாழ் மட்டுமே இன்றைக்கும் சிறந்த படைப்பாக இருந்துவருகிறது. ஆனால் த்ருஷ்யம், பாபநாசம் இரண்டுமே சரி நிகர் சமானம். ஒரே கதை என்றாலும், இரண்டுமே தனித்து நின்று ரசிகனை மேன்மையான ரசனைத் தளத்திற்கு அழைத்துச் செல்பவை. அதனால் அவர் நடித்திருக்க வேண்டிய படம், இவர் நடித்திருக்க வேண்டிய படம் என எழுதித் தள்ளுவதில் ஒரு பயனில்லை.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

8. Likes Cinemarasigan liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PG2010 View Post

my comments on another thread abt how the conscious choices ppl have made in the industry have ruined their respective potential - are vindicated with the unfolding of the Papanasam success story...

இதுக்கு மேல ஒண்ணும் சொல்றதுக்கில்ல - sour grapes story தான் - I have not heard of any poll conducted on anyone's fan base before doing any film by any actor in any part of the world.
    Last edited by irir123; 10th July 2015 at 03:31 AM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Params,

do you have even have a doubt !? When it comes to Kamal-Rajini, sure enough, I dont take sides. What they have among themselves is mutual friendship/respect ..

Dont miss out on PN - yet to see a single negative review. And let us know what you think.
    Don't know how Kamal fans would react:

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/monty-m...b_7741326.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/karthik...b_7741576.html

Not to spoil fans mood, but there are -ve remarks available online.

Regards

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liked it.. If you can tolerate Gauthami's kodumaiyana acting and the first 20 mins, this film is quite gripping. Sure shot hit.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The director should have seen all the "Nightmare next door episodes". Good screenplay..
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy