Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: OK Kanmani: Maniratnam-ARRahman-PC Sreeram

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nithya doesn't have the curves and height of the regular movie heroines but she did complete justice to the role. The scene where she watches Dilquar getting his measurements taken by the tailor with moist eyes is one example. And kudos to PC too, for showing her so beautiful.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Nithya doesn't have the curves and height of the regular movie heroines but she did complete justice to the role. The scene where she watches Dilquar getting his measurements taken by the tailor with moist eyes is one example. And kudos to PC too, for showing her so beautiful.
    Ajay,

I am yet to see the film, hence can't comment on her acting. but the "eye candy" factor seems to missing in his films these days... just my opinion ..
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    When did Mani have ravishing looking heroines except A.Rai in his films? Revathi, Nirosha, Nandita Das, Shalini all are just 'women next door' types.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am not talking about beauty,curves,height and weight here..her acting is good in some places but not good overall like the hero,, also some people dont like the way she speaks tamil and i am one of them..

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. I didnt like her dialogue delivery, modulation too. Otherwise, she did great - at least for me

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When did Mani have ravishing looking heroines except A.Rai in his films? Revathi, Nirosha, Nandita Das, Shalini all are just 'women next door' types.
    Shobana
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Saraka charu Anne konjam raw va adichirupapla..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    New experience?? Did you enjoi live sound in Manmandhan ambu? horrible movie..adding to that the live sound is much worse and irritating..
    I still have doubt about live sound used in OKK..its so clear..
    Ma mokkai thaan..and it was not done properly..isnt live sound suppose to be clear? English film are shot live rite?
    Last edited by Mahen; 22nd April 2015 at 11:29 AM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    RGV's sarcastic tweet and Dulquer's humble denial

Ram Gopal Varma could be rightly called as the man of controversy, every single day his tweets stir some kind of controversies among some group. The recent victim of Ram Gopal Varma is Dulquer Salmaan, the fast-rising actor and son of ace Malayalam actor Mammootty.

Ram Gopal Varma is a close friend of Mani Ratnam and it is worth to recall that the former wrote the script of Thiruda Thiruda directed by the latter.

Recently Ram Gopal Varma watched Mani Ratnam’s OK Bangaram, the Telugu version of the successfully running OK Kanmani.

As usual, Ram Gopal Varma started praising OK Kanmani with a sarcastic tweet “Just saw Mani's film and if the award committee members have any sense they will take back all awards of Mammootty and give it to his son”.

The director went on and also tweeted “Mammootty is a junior artiste compared to his son, followed by another tweet saying Mammootty should learn acting from his son..I mean realistic”.

Ram Gopal Varma also posted “Mammootty’s son will make Kerala proud In the non Kerala markets in just years which Mammooty couldn't do for decades”

Dulquer Salmaan has reacted to Ram Gopal Varma’s tweets but without mentioning the director’s Twitter handle by posting “In ten lifetimes I won't be one millionth the actor my father is, no matter what I accomplish”.

http://www.sify.com/movies/rgv-s-sar...18dfdcjbc.html

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast