Page 194 of 274 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Saw an YouTube video where Manobala openly apologizes to Kamal for some old issue. What is it about?

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

மனோபாலாவுக்கே இப்படின்னா, இந்த சரத்-ராதிகாவை கமலே மன்னித்தால் கூட ஏழேழு ஜென்மத்துக்கும் ரசிகர்கள் மன்னிக்கப் போவதில்லை.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    NAYAGAN...this day in 1987

Last edited by Ravi Ravi; 21st October 2015 at 09:15 AM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Saw an YouTube video where Manobala openly apologizes to Kamal for some old issue. What is it about?

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    he says he went to producers side, படைப்பாளிகள் பக்கம் during FEFSI fight and thats the reason kamal left him. but there may be more...

even charu haasan, gangai amaren too, kamal constantly avoids inspite of they kind of try to patch up.. but we dunno what happened behind... only thing is, all this 3(or more?!) ppl now wud like to unite with kamal again.. that indirectly indicate he is a good man to be with!
    Last edited by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar; 21st October 2015 at 09:28 AM.
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi Ravi View Post
    NAYAGAN...this day in 1987

The magazine TIME included Nayagan in its list of "All-Time 100 Best Films".

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Uniqueness of Naayagan & Thever Magan are

1) Timeless Classics
    2) All actors didnt act but lived
    3) Movie got international fame like TIME100, Indian Oscar nomination etc
    4) Commercial Blockbusters
    5) Movie won more than 1 National Awards and many other Awards
    6) Quoted by many GenX Creaters as one of their most Fav Movie, Textbook to learn
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

7. Likes Russellpei liked this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    That it stands the test of time is the main one !

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    he says he went to producers side, படைப்பாளிகள் பக்கம் during FEFSI fight and thats the reason kamal left him. but there may be more...

even charu haasan, gangai amaren too, kamal constantly avoids inspite of they kind of try to patch up.. but we dunno what happened behind... only thing is, all this 3(or more?!) ppl now wud like to unite with kamal again.. that indirectly indicate he is a good man to be with!
    Yes. It's the FEFSI issue during 1997. Actually, the "flower bokeh" issue was started by Parthiban. But, somehow, he patched up with Kamal later. The "kadhalae Kadhalae" was supposed to be directed by K.S.RaviKumar and he backed off. If I think back, that issue looked very threatening and almost entire film fraternity was against Kamal. All the tamil weeklies used to talk bad about Kamal. He didn't compromise with anyone. He stood firm and it got over.

Getting into the trouble and standing firm is Kamal's attitude. Watching the things bit nervously and admire later is the fan's attitude (Atleast mine). Got used to it.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    கமலின் நெடியதொரு கலையுலக, திரையுலக ஈடுபாடு சரத்குமாரின் இந்த நான்கு வரிகளில் அடங்கிவிட்டது.. “Everyone is an actor. Everyone knows how to act. You give them a stage and they will all act. But how to bring out the actor’s performance is the director’s job. If he thinks that speaking in accented English is acting then all of us know how to act."

இதுதான் 21ம் நூற்றாண்டின் தமிழ்நாட்டின் கலை மீதான புரிதல், விமர்சனத்தின் லட்சணம். எல்லோருமே சிந்திக்க வேண்டிய ஒன்று. ஒரு சமுதாயம் தலைமுறை தலைமுறையாக கலையை ரசிக்கும், உள்வாங்கும் கலையில் எப்படி புரையோடிப் போயிருக்கிறது என்பதற்கு ஒரு சோறு பதம் சரத்குமாரின் அந்த விமர்சனம்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post

Charu Haasan matter is sondha kudumba matter - from the days of split with Vaniji! even Suhasini (whose acting skills I admire, and whose bad-mouthing skills are puke-worthy) had major issues with Hassar. Gangai Amaran no clue about him and Hassar - given that GA every now and then bad mouths his illustrious elder brother, it is not surprising - in fact, I often find AR Rahman talking more like IR's younger brother than GA himself!
    Last edited by irir123; 21st October 2015 at 10:10 PM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is