Page 149 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rahaman would be apt for a film like Thalaivan Irrukiran, given the scope of the film, he was on board for Marmayogi but film got dropped. So what was the fallout between the two???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    I dont know.. But in public functions its obvious they are not comfortable together.. Ithule eppadi music patthi discuss panrathu
    Personally even kamal too may not bcome too close with him. But since TI is an pan indian subject and this time the producers themselves from north and also a lead hero from north(Saif) its apt to chose an pan indian MD and not the TN limited ones like gibbu etc. SEL are more popular only in North, same goes for Pritam guys etc. So ARR is kinda correct choice for this film. That may be the only reason. நல்லா பேசுவாரு, சிச்சுவேசன் சொல்லி பாட்டு வாங்கிட்டு வரதோட ஓவர்!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know.. But in public functions its obvious they are not comfortable together.. Ithule eppadi music patthi discuss panrathu
    I strongly believe, they both are mature enough to work together!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    Kamal has brought the best of the best among just ANY MDs he has worked with. only few exceptions are ppl like DSP. But even with him, his Dasa BGM surely was too good enuf among his other works(?) and also was very apt for the film. In fact he brings best of the bestest out of ALL the artists and technicians he works with! (There is surely some magic within him! and i guess he surely wud hav realised that much b4! Just that he wont agree to name it in lines of some divinity! ) But its just taht we only see MDs' works!

To the best of my knowledge, IR said openly about working with Kamal "He is a taskmaster - unlike most others - working with him is the most challenging" - this was in a 1995 Doordharshan interview..

Later on, on quite a few occasions, one can see IR genuinely awestruck not just by Kamal's talent, but his passion for his craft!

Whether they work together or not, their mutual admiration and respect is at a stratospheric level - if Kamal begins a word, IR can finish it and vice-versa - such is their team chemistry!

on par with or even better than the chemistry the likes of Shankar Jaikishen had with Raj Kapoor, or SD Burman and Dev Anand!

As for Kamal's ability to bring the best out of any MD - anyone who is as dedicated to and immersed in his/her craft - will have a definitive influence on those working with him/her - so that is the magic!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

6. Thanks shwas thanked for this post
    Likes Cinemarasigan, shwas liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    I strongly believe, they both are mature enough to work together!
    they both are matured enuf ONLY to work! thassaal! no chemistry no physics.
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

8. Thanks shwas thanked for this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ramdas2005 View Post
    Rahaman would be apt for a film like Thalaivan Irrukiran, given the scope of the film, he was on board for Marmayogi but film got dropped. So what was the fallout between the two???
    Curious to know as well. Ego issues ? ARR seems grounded and not very egoistic ..

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    rahman told kamal to not sing a song during thenali..since then they didnt work together..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think it started way back in Indian days..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think it started way back in Indian days..
    Yes, Kamal wanted to hear the song samples and ARR said that he is only answerable to the director.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ramdas2005
    Curious to know as well. Ego issues ? ARR seems grounded and not very egoistic ..
    கமல் படங்கள் நிறுத்தப்படுவதற்கு / தள்ளிப்போடப்படுவதற்கு காரணம் சரியான தயாரிப்பு நிறுவனம் கிடைக்காத பட்சத்தில் அல்லது இயக்குனராக அவர் இல்லாத பட்சத்தில் இயக்குனருக்கும் அவருக்கும் படைப்பு சம்பந்தமான கருத்தொற்றுமை இல்லாதிருத்தலே... கமலுக்கும் ரஹ்மானுக்கும் வேதியியல், இயற்பியல் என்னென்ன என்பதையெல்லாம் ஆராய்வது நேரவிரயம். ஒரு மண்ணுக்கும் பிரயோஜனப்படாத ஒன்று. அப்படியே ஒரு விவாதம் வைத்துக்கொண்டாலும், கமல் ஏன் தற்போது ஜிப்ரானை விட்டு ரஹ்மானுக்கு தாவுகிறார் என்ற ரீதியில் இருப்பதே தர்க்கமாகப் படும்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...