Page 45 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murali sir, your post is astonishing to the say least ! I am saving it
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

2. Likes hattori_hanzo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by anban View Post
    murali sir, your post is astonishing to the say least ! I am saving it
    +1
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    Not very positive comments about Kamal...
    Kamal is a Top actor who has played and has the capability to play any role. Nobody can question his acting skills.
    But he antagonizes several people, made many enemies and is kind of selfish.
    We (Hindu parties) are not ready to support him because of his stand and statements ("I don't belong to any religion, is not a Hindu", "My Muslim brothers"..)
    Jayalalitha said there could be Law and Order issues & there aren't enough security forces to be provided in theatres. This is an utter lie. There are adequate forces and she has several options like Army, CRP etc too. She just doesn't want to support him.
    But not just Jayalalitha, many others too have an issue with Kamal. That includes me(Swamy).
    Kamal's speech in a book launch function with Chidambaram has nothing to do with VR issues.

Dr. Swamy and co most likely are not particularly happy with Kamal 'stealing' the 'sanyasa mantra' sloka from Shri Jayendra Saraswati through L Subramaniam who walked out of 'Hey Ram' precisely for that reason !

Dr. Swamy may not admit it, but I suspect thats the crux of the disagreement he might have with Kamal's persona!
    Last edited by irir123; 9th December 2014 at 06:48 AM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Dr. Swamy and co most likely are not particularly happy with Kamal 'stealing' the 'sanyasa mantra' sloka from Shri Jayendra Saraswati through L Subramaniam who walked out of 'Hey Ram' precisely for that reason !

Dr. Swamy may not admit it, but I suspect thats the crux of the disagreement he might have with Kamal's persona!
    நீங்க அவ்வளவு தூரம் ரொம்ப Deep-ஆ போகவேண்டிய அவசியமே இல்ல. கன்சர்வேட்டிவ், பக்திமார்க்க மற்றும் மதவாத அடிப்படைவாதிகள் யாராக இருந்தாலும் கமல் தனது படங்களில் தொடர்ந்து செய்துவரும் / பேசிவருவதை கவனித்தாலே கோபம் அல்லது கருத்து வேறுபாடு இயல்பாகவே வரும்னு நினைக்கிறென்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

7. Likes avavh3, Cinemarasigan liked this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    நீங்க அவ்வளவு தூரம் ரொம்ப Deep-ஆ போகவேண்டிய அவசியமே இல்ல. கன்சர்வேட்டிவ், பக்திமார்க்க மற்றும் மதவாத அடிப்படைவாதிகள் யாராக இருந்தாலும் கமல் தனது படங்களில் தொடர்ந்து செய்துவரும் / பேசிவருவதை கவனித்தாலே கோபம் அல்லது கருத்து வேறுபாடு இயல்பாகவே வரும்னு நினைக்கிறென்.
    Exactly!!

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    ரொம்ப சரி.

அந்த ஒரு காரணத்தினால் தான் இவருக்கு நிறைய எதிரிகள் என்று தோன்றுகிறது. இவருக்கு வேண்டாத வேலை.

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Karthi [Anban] & Karthi [CR] and of course to the man who made me to write all these things - h_h.

Regards

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Murali Srinivas View Post
    Thanks Karthi [Anban] & Karthi [CR] and of course to the man who made me to write all these things - h_h.

Regards
    you ppl know each other by name?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    you ppl know each other by name?
    we have met in person too
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Post Thanks / Like
    wow..