Page 139 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    except MX, maththa rendum comedy genrennu yaarum sollala.. UV-la (ungalayum sethunu nenakiren) oru kootam ithu comedy padam kedayathunnu soodam ethatha kuraya sathyam pannanga..ippa vanthu ellathayum comedy listla potrukingale.. padam release aana piragu comedy genrennu neenga pottatha paatha neenga padatha paathingala pakkalanne doubt varuthu..
    Enna oru arivu..naan sonnathu 8th centrury la irukura comedy portion mattum thaan..8th century la super songs,scenes irukku..UV is half classic becoz of real life auto fiction story..just read my comments properly..

eppavumae provocate panra maadhri comments panrathu but kaeta neutralaan,vanthu nallavar maadhri comments poda vendiyathu

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    Even now, comedy genre from KH will definitely work! He just has to target the current generation - whether Crazy, Mouli will help, that's the big question. A full comedy movie completed in the next 4 months would be a welcome addition.
    Yes he is a good performer for all scenes including comedy portions..ex some scenes in PN..but as a writer in comedy he failed miserably..crazy,mouli were also aged people and their comedy also wont work with current generation..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokkai film from the mid 1980s - and yet Kamal does not compromise on the aesthetics of the choreography here!

Nimble footed and agile and grace, elegance personified - பிறவிக்கலைஞன் indeed!

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...hondiye+kelada
    Last edited by irir123; 28th August 2015 at 02:46 AM.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Hindu (30-08-2015)

Lakshmi Priyaa recreating Kamal’s looks from ‘Anbe Sivam’ and ‘Apoorva Sahotharargal’.

Theatre and film actor Lakshmi Priyaa Chandramouli, who confesses that she is a ‘big’ fan of actor Kamal Haasan, wanted to experience how Kamal Haasan would have felt donning vastly different characters in film after film. What did she do? Along with three of her friends — Lalitha Rajamanickam (Make Up), Subashini Vanangamudi (Photographer), Dakshana Rajaram (Stylist), she recreated the looks of her most favourite characters played by actor Kamal Haasan. A total of 9 movies were selected and 12 iconic still photographs were recreated.

“All four of us were bored and over a casual conversation we thought we should do a tribute of sorts to this man. Also, this was an opportunity for me to fill the shoes of characters we all have loved so much,” says Lakshmi Priyaa.

While Lakshmi Priyaa says that the effort was in part inspired by Vidya Balan’s photo shoot for a popular movie magazine recently, where she recreated old movies, she wanted to give it a twist. “The idea was to do a female version of the characters. I didn’t want to sport a moustache,” she says.

Being die-hard fans, this all-women team were obviously spoilt for choices. They first listed out their most favourite movies, struck out those films that were too difficult to reproduce. “For instance, we couldn’t do the look of Aalavandhan because the big arms were the highlight. We picked films where the characters stood out,” she said.

Was the experience worth it? “I have always watched him as a member of the audience but being an actor was slightly different. I loved him as an audience. But when I became an actor, I could appreciate his work in a better way. We learnt that the man has even changed his skin tones in few of the characters. It was challenging and a great learning experience.”
    Last edited by Ravi Ravi; 30th August 2015 at 10:28 AM.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Likes Cinemarasigan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

10. Thanks Russellbba thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Thanks Russellbba thanked for this post
    Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    இப்பொழுதுதான் குமுதமும், விகடனும் வாங்கி குருதிபுனல் விமர்சனம் படித்தது போல் இருக்கிறது.
    ஆனால் 20 வருடங்கள் ஓடிடுச்சு.

Post Thanks / Like
    இந்த விளம்பரங்கள் எல்லாம் இன்றைய வாலிபர்களுக்கு அதிசயமாக இருக்கலாம்.