Page 108 of 274 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ me too made my donation via facebook.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by kumarsr; 30th April 2015 at 04:04 PM.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could you post the gist of it ? I cant read properly .. thanks.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Osacar &Co has to pay 96C+ with in 60 days to get back all the property he pledged...
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    wow excellent. it looks i watched all the movies....
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Avadi to America View Post
    Osacar &Co has to pay 96C+ with in 60 days to get back all the property he pledged...
    Confusing... Doesn't that mean that he should try to sell VR2 rights quickly to distributors to get the money back to pay off all these loans!? Even if VR2 is caught up with the bank as collateral, Aascar should be able to sell the distribution rights for a sum that he can use to get the asset (VR2) back.
    அன்புடன்,

மது.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Avadi to America View Post
    Wow, avarrukae indha gadhia ! Only thing I can think of is appo 'I' didnt recover the expenses no matter what it made in BO. Sad, VR-2 hangs in balance and maybe shelved ...

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-act...al-haasan.html

Vishwaroopam 2 ? I have no clue. Everything is ready. Producers have to take care of the rest.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-act...al-haasan.html

Vishwaroopam 2 ? I have no clue. Everything is ready. Producers have to take care of the rest.
    It must be frustrating as a creator, but, the silver lining is that.. this time around, he doesn't have to worry about his finances or house etc. Wisely, he has distanced himself from those problems. He can just focus on what he does best rather than try to fight the TN media machine... where everyone wants and gets a say...

The insane obsession for movies, instead of just appreciating it as entertainment, is prevalent only in TN. And that, in my opinion, is the root cause for all the associated power struggles between everyone in the value chain. KH talks about 'pagutharivu' and goes up against religion. He probably should direct some of that towards this insane obsession of Tamilians with their 'favorite-stars' and the madness that surrounds it. It will come at the risk of hurting one's own standing, but for someone advocating 'pagutharivu', it shouldn't be a stretch, since he offends a lot anyway.

Even in the hub, we come across folks like that, with a mad obsession, who pray and get nervous for movie releases... as if they are the direct beneficiaries. It is just a movie and just an actor or a director... should probably learn to just watch it, enjoy it or diss it, move on to the next...

Of course... all of this is just my opinion. Nothing to go overboard about.
    அன்புடன்,

மது.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by madhus369 View Post
    It must be frustrating as a creator, but, the silver lining is that.. this time around, he doesn't have to worry about his finances or house etc. Wisely, he has distanced himself from those problems. He can just focus on what he does best rather than try to fight the TN media machine... where everyone wants and gets a say...

The insane obsession for movies, instead of just appreciating it as entertainment, is prevalent only in TN. And that, in my opinion, is the root cause for all the associated power struggles between everyone in the value chain. KH talks about 'pagutharivu' and goes up against religion. He probably should direct some of that towards this insane obsession of Tamilians with their 'favorite-stars' and the madness that surrounds it. It will come at the risk of hurting one's own standing, but for someone advocating 'pagutharivu', it shouldn't be a stretch, since he offends a lot anyway.

Even in the hub, we come across folks like that, with a mad obsession, who pray and get nervous for movie releases... as if they are the direct beneficiaries. It is just a movie and just an actor or a director... should probably learn to just watch it, enjoy it or diss it, move on to the next...

Of course... all of this is just my opinion. Nothing to go overboard about.
    Oh...he does. Even in UV. You just have to observe.