Page 247 of 274 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasayya View Post
    Booloham did well. Thani oruvans success helped a great deal in keeping the good run at BO.A subject with a sports tagline ,boxing a hollywood actor in the ring also gave better prospects.
    That apart Aascar should have got his returns the day he sold it to distributors from other states and territories other than NSC , Satellite rights is a welcome bonus right?
    So what is stopping him from restarting the post production work?
    Assuming RKFI sold the movie to Aascar for 55-60 Cr 3 years ago then his money is locked up for this long.
    Aascar in deep debt...court monitored bankruptcy. Quite possibly VR-2 belongs to the banks who might be in possession of Aascar's assets. But, I don't think anyone knows what really is going on (other than the ones who really know what's going on )...KH might also be owed payment and he may not have agreed to release it unless it is settled.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Inspite of it all, Booloham released, didn't it. So VR2 may not be too far off in my opinion.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, you are correct. That's why I am saying it's not very clear what's the real issue. May be KH himself is owed money.

In any case, it's been more than 3 years since VR released. If it does release it will set a unique record of a sequel made (mostly) along with the original releasing after such a long gap. I would be delighted if it does come out but not hopeful.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪#‎KamalHaasan‬ has confirmed to DC in an interview that ‪#‎AppaAmmaVilayattu‬ has been shelved.
    Haricharan Pudipeddi

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    ‪#‎KamalHaasan‬ has confirmed to DC in an interview that ‪#‎AppaAmmaVilayattu‬ has been shelved.
    Haricharan Pudipeddi
    Good news.

It is hightime, he announced the big budget movie.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    Haricharan Pudipeddi
    சுத்தம்.. எத்தனை படங்கள் இதுபோல பெயர் வைக்கப்பட்ட நிலையிலேயே காணாமல் போயிருக்கின்றன! பெரும்பாலும் என்ன மாதிரியான காரணங்கள்? நிச்சயம் தயாரிப்பு மட்டுமே இல்லை என எண்ணுகிறேன்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    சுத்தம்.. எத்தனை படங்கள் இதுபோல பெயர் வைக்கப்பட்ட நிலையிலேயே காணாமல் போயிருக்கின்றன! பெரும்பாலும் என்ன மாதிரியான காரணங்கள்? நிச்சயம் தயாரிப்பு மட்டுமே இல்லை என எண்ணுகிறேன்.
    You first order masala dosa and after the waiter took note of it, you want an onion dosa instead!

He is doing the same with his scripts!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I guess releasing three movies in a year has sort of spoiled us. Let him take his time. I however feel collaborating with Shruthi is a bad idea. She has hardly struck an impression in me as an actress.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^agreed 100%

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/50836289.cms long interview with some good info

A few of your projects like Vishwaroopam II and Marmayogi seem to have gotten stuck. Why is that?

Viswaroopam II has been shot. We just have to do the post-production but the producer has disappeared from the scene, in the sense that he has committed himself to various other big projects and probably overstretched himself. But he is also not willing to let go of this one. With Marmayogi, the company that was supposed to be producing the film went down. We spent one-and-a-half years and money — my money, not anybody else's — developing the project but they suddenly lost sight of their kite. We were stuck with material; sets were built and time was also lost for everyone involved. And we can't take it up as now it is a litigation property
    Last edited by dell_gt; 4th February 2016 at 11:11 AM.
    #UttamaVillain#