Page 253 of 274 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan ‏@ikamalhaasan Feb 27

With my Isayin Gyaani. Wow! Nostalgia pride and pleasure .My elder brother SPB is singing .Proud of my brothers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    சிவாஜி பேரன் தயாரிக்கும் படத்தில் கமல்

மலையாள நடிகர் ஜெயராமின் மகன் தற்போது ‘மீன் குழம்பும் மண்பானையும்’ என வித்தியாசமான தலைப்பிட்ட படத்தில் நடித்து வருகிறார். இப்படத்தில் இவருடன் பூஜா குமார், ஆஸ்னா சவேரி, ஊர்வசி, எம்.எஸ்.பாஸ்கர் ஆகியோரும் நடித்து வருகின்றனர். மேலும், நடிகர் பிரபுவும் இப்படத்தில் முக்கிய கதாபாத்திரத்தில் நடித்து வருகிறார்.

இப்படத்தை நடிகர் திலகம் சிவாஜி கணேசனின் பேரனும், ராம்குமார் அவர்களின் மகனுமான துஷ்யந்த் ராம்குமார் மற்றும் அபிராமி துஷ்யந்தின் இஷான் புரொடக்ஷன்ஸ் என்ற நிறுவனத்தின் மூலம் தயாரிக்கின்றனர்.

இப்படக்குழு சமீபத்தில் மலேசியாவில் படப்பிடிப்பை முடித்துவிட்டு திரும்பி இருக்கின்றனர். இந்நிலையில், இப்படத்தில் நடிகர் கமலும் ஒரு சிறப்பு தோற்றத்தில் நடிக்க ஒப்புக்கொண்டுள்ளார். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் மீதும், அவரது குடும்பத்தின் மீதும் கொண்டுள்ள அன்பின் காரணமாகவே இதில் கமல் நடிக்க ஒப்புக்கொண்டுள்ளதாக கூறப்படுகிறது.

இப்படத்தை அமுதேஷ்வர் என்பவர் இயக்குகிறார். இமான் இசையமைக்கிறார். மதன் கார்க்கி அனைத்து பாடல்களையும் எழுதியுள்ளார்.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some strong words there from Kamal. There is a good chance of this statement being misunderstood and dubbed as an unwarranted rant on a dead person, but it makes a lot of sense for sure.

Rajesh Pillai’s sudden death at the age of 41 has sent shock waves across the Malayalam film industry. He passed on February 27, a day after the release of his last film, Vettai.

While there have been conflicting reports about the reason behind the premature demise of one of Malayalam cinema’s most promising directors, Kamal Haasan lays the blame squarely on the filmmaker’s addiction to aerated drinks.

Says Kamal, "We should not romanticise the facts or hide the truth just because the man is no more. Nothing is forgiven because some one is dead.

"I liked that overweight, intelligent guy. He was a friend and my associate Rajeev Kumar's assistant director. I had great hopes for him."

Mincing no words, Kamal Haasan attributes Rajesh’s death to his food habits.

"No wonder gluttony is condemned in every religion. His cirrhosis was not alcohol-induced. This guy ate burgers and drank aerated drinks as if his life depended on it."

Kamal says Pillai’s death should serve as a lesson to all who guzzle aerated drinks. "I can say so much as encomium for his debut film but a better message awaits through the late Mr Rajesh Pillai: please don't mimic eating habits enforced on us by avaricious merchants. Watch and know what you feed on. Animals in the Serengeti know better. I wish Pillai had died in pursuit of a difficult film instead of a simple habit to kick. A lesson for my modern Malayali brothers and sisters.

Kamal Haasan says he was planning a film with Pillai. "I was planning to remake his Traffic in Tamil. I went to their 100th day celebrations. I sat with Pillai and my writer friend Sanjay. We almost were about to start when the producer wanted more as his share to make it in Tamil. My production company, Raj Kamal Films, backed out and they made the film in Tamil with someone else."

Kamal reveals the illness that finally killed Pillai had stuck earlier.

"Sanjay told me Rajesh was hospitalised and had withdrawal symptoms from excessive aerated drinks. I thought it was a joke. I sent word to Rajesh Pillai to get his act straight and get back to work. He did manage to make a film after that but the damage was done."

Kamal Haasan is deeply saddened by the fact that Pillai is no more. "Some might say at least he died doing what he liked best. I think he liked making films more. But he couldn't get his priorities right. A few more years of work and I am sure I would have had a lot to say about him. He has denied me that opportunity."
    http://http://www.rediff.com/movies/...d/20160307.htm
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Poojai for next KH film happened on March 6 coincided with Chandrahaasan's Birthday.. The Guy next to Chandrahaasan is TK Rajeev, looking old
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like

Very rare pic...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    just now watched kanmani anbodu epic song followed by inji iduppazhagi, naan sirithaal in kamal hits..what a man, what a music. wow.. can go guna for sixth time even if released today. longing for movies like guna, thevar magan, nayakan,apoorva sahodarargal..mmm..

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think shoot as started. KH is in New York tweeting/posting pics with police & teddy bear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post

Very rare pic...
    Is that Valamburi John sitting next to Kamal.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ yes.. it is Valamburi John.

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    ^ yes.. it is Valamburi John.
    Thank you