Page 265 of 274 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Regular Hubber vidyasakaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have filed an RTI request asking for reasons for blocking. Will share when it is replied.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vidyasakaran View Post
    I have filed an RTI request asking for reasons for blocking. Will share when it is replied.
    //Clause 16 of Information Technology Procedure and Safeguards for Blocking for Access of Information by Public Rules 2009 says that Strict confidentiality shall be maintained regarding all the requests and complaints received and actions taken thereof.//

//the directions for blocking of website for access by public is issued by Group Coordinator, Cyber Law Division, Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Electronics Niketan, CGO Complex, New Delhi. As per the directions of Group Coordinator, Cyber Law Division, under Information Technology Act 2000, instructions for blocking/ unblocking of websites/URLs are issued to Internet Service Licensees. In few cases, based on the court direction/order, action is initiated by DeitY.//

Sp, they don't have to say who complained, what the complaint was, whether they verified the veracity of the complaint, what was the finding of such an exercise etc.
    And this forum remains blocked, who can say how long more!!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vidyasakaran View Post

Thamiz, Subra
    Do you access from India?
    For me, it works through tapatalk app, but not in any browser.
    Hope this doesn't affect the forum, which is already seeing reduced visits and posts.
    Now, tapatalk access is gone too.
    I'm accessing through VPN.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    KAMAL HAASAN TO HAVE SUPERPOWERS IN HIS NEXT?

A little birdie hints us that Kamal Haasan plays the role of a saint in Meen Kuzhambum Mann Paanaiyum. Yes, you could say that is quite evident from the trailer. But we have another interesting fact here.

Apparently, the core storyline is about a father and his son who have opposite behaviors because of their age gap. And Kamal comes in as the game changer. What he does here is that he swaps the souls of this father and son. How they realize each other’s mistakes and what happens next forms the crux of the story.

Meen Kuzhambum Mann Paanaiyum is a fantasy comedy film that stars veteran actor Prabhu, Kalidas Jayaram and Ashna Zaveri in the lead roles. Prabhu plays the father role while Kalidas plays his son.

--bw

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chevalier award to be given to kamal. Congratulations kamal and his fans.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    A2A - its congratulations to everyone - an award like this to Kamal is an award for anyone who loves quality cinema

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are absolutely right. I felt really happy when NT got it and feel the same now. Definitely there would be a feliciation program... Is there any candidate other than Kamal from TFI? Magizchi.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great!! well deserved..
    #UttamaVillain#

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I too was happy when i heard Kamal got the Chevalier award which i thought he is the 2nd one after Sivaji Ganesan........ but in some news reports, read Sharukh, Aishwarya too received it......... after that the happiness slightly diluted.......
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com