Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dr keep it coming

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doctor... narration is nice & interesting.. Pls continue..
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    SundaR KamaL
    ‏@Kamaladdict7

#UttamaVillain - April

#Papanasam - May

#Vishwaroopam2 - August

#KAMALHAASANYEAR

is this possible

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya april 2016 .... may 2017 ...... august 2034
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one word RC
    Kalakkare chandru !!!!!!!!!
    neat pictures , and straight emotions . Lookslike you still have nervousness after walking a distance with UN at the Lounge

well...... you are lucky man. we wait for our lucky day

Rasayya, Atlanta , USA

Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra View Post
    SCENE ONE ...... SHAMSHABAD INTERNAT AIRPORT, HYDERABAD

Got a call at 6 30 am from my friend Prabhu, who had booked himself in business class on the same Jet airways flight from Chennai. " Doctor, boarding completed. moonu perum ipoo thaan board pannanga. Thalaivar sitting with Subbulaxmi in front seats. Gautami next to me. He sounded terrified and excited. "

Me and my wife with a couple of helpers, 4 bouncers, 2 photographers, a Mercedes S class Benz and a Fortuner rushed to the airport.

The paraphernalia had to wait outside as me and wife went upto the arrival vestibule with special passes. My heart beat had increased by 25 beats more per minute.
    A few passengers started trickling out and then the man appeared carrying a laptop bag. in full arm pink shirt, penetrating large eyes. I shook hands nervously and smiled at Gautami. She signaled to me ..... Doctor doctor, offer to carry sirs laptop bag ..... I took the bag from him. She smiled at me as if telling ..... hope u dont mind. I was like ....." Avaroda peela mukkina seruppa kooda naan thookittu varuven. Laptop bag periya vishayamaa ? "

As we crossd the baggage area towards the VIP lounge, selfie mannargal padai eduthaargal. Saar ...... Saar, one photo one photo. KH was like ..... No please no ..... went straight into the waiting lounge. Gautami went into restroom.

KH was watching TV news. He saw me and my wife standing nervously ...... he looked up and told " Please sit here " pointing to his adjacent sofa. Yennathaan solluraarunnnnu nammmmmmbi walk pannen ..... paathaa nammalu yen pondaattiya kooptu ukkara solluraaru. I thought ....... "Ayya , 32 varushamaa unakku thenam poosa ponaskaaram pannathukku ...... intha maangotta thaan minjichaa ? "

Aruvathulayum ladies kitta gentle manners kaamichaaru.

My wife now got the courage ........ she sat next to him and started " Sir, yenga paiyan peru Saket raam. after our most favourite movie Hey Ram. Heard his voice for the first time as he told ...... ya ya, doctor told me in Chennai. she continued " What a phenomenal movie sir ....... the thought process of the protoganist from indifference to confusion to confabulation to hatred to rage to reverence to ultimate devotion ......... almost its like a journey of thoughts.

Naan appadiye sthambichu poyitten. Sachin Tendulkar out of form irukkumpothu Dinesh Mongia sixer adikkiraa maathiri irunthuchu.

KH responded " U r right. the movie was totally misunderstood. "

Dr Gayatri .... " I enjoyed the movie much more after reading Freedom at Midnight sir". ( Sutham ...... enakku therinja freedom at midnight ellaam jetty podaama lungi katti thoonguradhu thaan. "

KH ...... " There were 2 more contributory books. " He spok something in Greek and Latin for the next 2 minutes.

Baggages arrived ...... Veliya corridor exit panna udaney, flurry of people. the photos started clicking and the bouncers came into play. And we could hear loud whispers " hey ,,,, akkada choodu kamalahaasan. ...... Udhar dekho Kamal Hassan. Shruthi Hassan bhi hai dekho. Nahin Bhai, voh shruthi hassan nahin hai." etc etc.

Lot of excitement. a middle aged lady rammed into the crowd literally throwing the bouncers off balance and caught KH hand from behind. Kamal ji Kamal ji, main aapki bahut bahut bahut badi fan hoon. Thalaivar smiled at her and got into the mercedes.

Gautami was enjoying the chaos ..... not dissimilar to ....... Thevar magan intro sequnce at Thoovaloor station.

we got into the Fortuner. ( Fortunate people we are )

we started and the mercedes followed us as we began the best day of my iife in style. i kept slowing down wherever thalaivar hoardings were there to make sure he looked at them.

My friend Prabhu was yet to recover from the freezing shock ......" Doctor, neenga yen dheivam. you know what doctor, Gautami gave me vadai and chutney made at thalaivar house for breakfast.

Yen vayiru erinchithu. Poraama ? Lightttaaaaa ...........

TO BE CONTINUED ...... AS SCENE SHIFTS TO hotel NOVOTEL, HITECH CITY

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Ya april 2016 .... may 2017 ...... august 2034
    ....by the way...Super post....ungalukku vayaru eriyaruthu irukattum...Engalukku thaan inga athigama erinjikitrukku...
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    UV, USV, Venkkiram and others

what ever is the delay , there is a reason.
    my point is the yearning and eagerness for watching the movie on the big screen has grown several folds and it will be another vettaiyadu Vilayaadu scenario. movies will be super duper and beyond BB, all of them.

And if UN is taking to patience we should be in the same plane as the man himself.

I understand that every tom,dick and harry with or with out some formal craft does make movies in short span and releases it as well!!!!

But lets face it. Every situation is different. UN has seen 200+ releases in his life and it is just not another Friday release for him. He has seen all kinds of obstacles , backing out by distributors, exhibitors and last year's Vishwaroopam unprecented situation driven by political and vested interests.

other way around let all the trashy and lesser morons release during this slot and then it is just kamal effect (ripple effect/ cascading effect) one after the other during the next 7 months . One month gap between movies is fine but for VR-II let it get all the longer run towards latter part of the year. there is just one Vijay/Surya and ARM Movie for the Biggies list for the rest of the year. Shankar is yet to start is next, Oscar is yet to roll is next production venture, thirupathi bros the same situation and Super star is yet to get his script ready , let alone commence his next with pre-prod stage. I have no hopes on MR with Okay kanmani and even it is a block buster with a 25 to 30 day run it will be profitable for the little money MR is spending on this venture. His biggest spend will be ARR/PC and promotions and few grandeur sets if at all there is any!!!

come on guys , chill out and make it a sweeter memories and show the world what power UN commands globally with steady and over whelming BO collections and not just the opening which every body concentrates. exhibitors and theater owners are encouraged only when there is longetivity with the various stand alone and independent cinema halls and not just 180 shows with the mayajaals on the first or /and second weeks. who can beat his marocharithra and Ej du je ke liye records. Not to mention Apoorva sago and devar magan which in my opinion did wonders for its exhibitors and theatre owners. No body will come out and share the collections since they will not disclose their "padhukkals" . Black M.

Rasayya

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra View Post
    Sutham ...... enakku therinja freedom at midnight ellaam jetty podaama lungi katti thoonguradhu thaan.
    வெடித்து சிரித்துவிட்டேன். நகைச்சுவை உணர்வு நரம்புகள் உங்களுக்கு உடம்பு முழுசும் ஒடிகிட்டிருக்கு.. உங்களிடம் வரும் நோயாளிகளுக்கு ரொம்பவே நல்லா பொழுது போகும். அவர்கள் ஒருவகையில் அதிர்ஷ்டசாலிகள்.

அடுத்தப் பகுதியை ஆவலுடன் எதிர்நோக்கி.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

12. Likes Cinemarasigan liked this post