Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: KATHTHI aka Kathiresan - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA | ANIRUDH - PART 2

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes ...and as Ajay earlier pointed out. ...some regular whiners were expected after the 100cr news was formally announced ..but there were some unexpected whiners too. Anyway, this whining here in this forum is not gona stop Vijay from getting bigger in stature in the days to come.

Let's enjoy the success of Vijay and frustration of haters together. Cheers!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    LOL. Forgive my lack of knowledge for non-tamil movies, I read somewhere how Scarface was a blatant copy of Billa 2 too. Why is the world conspiring against one tamil actor, always?
    Deleted

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gopi says #Madras & #Kaththi are his stories! Why media/general public focusing only on #ARM #Kaththi? #VijayisBigger #ControversyReachFast

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    Billa 2 was a Blind copy of Scarface - WTH? Ajith was also seen imitating Al Pacino- What Nonsense, Just because Ajith had a Scar on his face in the Introduction scene doesn't mean the movie was a copy of Scarface - Then Bagavathi, Aadi, Pokkiri, Thalaiva, Jilla would have all been copies of Scarface
    Yes...Whatte Irony Look Which actor fans are accusing other actor of Remakes/Freemakes.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Intellectual property theft cannot be stopped, Plagiarism is considered to be illegal but no one can draw a line in the sand to define Plagiarism. If what Gopi says is true then he himself should be blamed for the cause. The world is not fair anymore, he must have had the story copyrighted.

Cedy - do you know if Ayngaran the Actual producers of Aegan and Villu payed the Copyrights for Mein Hoo Naa or for Soldier? we look at the title credits to check if they have given credit to the original movie, do they ever do that in TFI, to name a few- Derailed - PKMC, Nayagan- Godfather, Thenali- what about bob, Ghajini- Mometo, None of these movies did their due of crediting the Original.
    Bimmer,

Thanks for your indigenous review of Kaththi in the Part I, thread. Missed replying to your review, buddy and have always enjoyed reading your fair perspective.

There is a possibility that Ayngaran may have made some professional settlement for Aegan and Villu. It was rumoured those days that Red Giant got the remake rights from Chatrapathi for Kuruvi. Nothing official at all.

I truly sympathise with Gopi here. The man should be 40 and still waiting for that elusive break. But how can someone not wake up after he was robbed of 7am Arivu, his story/title, if what he says is true? If that hasn't alarmed him, I seriously wonder!

As you rightly say, drawing a line on plagarism is a never ending exercise. As new cases emerge, the line keeps growing and a full stop is never a realistic possibility.

There was never a reason for brining in Aegan here, I completely agree. But accusing ARM/Vijay of theft and trying to use the same scenario to build a church for Ajith, honesty, you tell me, does it make any sense?

The suggestions that Ajith walked away after knowing Gopi's side sound ludicrious to me and while that is one perspective to the discussion, the other perspective is the cruel intentions of ARM/Vijay

You hit the nail on the head, The world is not fair anymore!
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remake kum copykum kooda vithyasam therla

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not want to cause any animosity in the thread. Man you were 'quick' to quote my post.

Sorry guys did not want to dig..Please avoid posting provocative comments and enjoy the Movie's success

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not want to cause any animosity in the thread. Man you were 'quick' to quote my post.

Sorry guys did not want to dig..Please avoid posting provocative comments and enjoy the Movie's success
    Could have been a mistake on my part, there. As I said, I don't watch anything outside tamil

Deleted it.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Bimmer,

Thanks for your indigenous review of Kaththi in the Part I, thread. Missed replying to your review, buddy and have always enjoyed reading your fair perspective.

There is a possibility that Ayngaran may have made some professional settlement for Aegan and Villu. It was rumoured those days that Red Giant got the remake rights from Chatrapathi for Kuruvi. Nothing official at all.

I truly sympathise with Gopi here. The man should be 40 and still waiting for that elusive break. But how can someone not wake up after he was robbed of 7am Arivu, his story/title, if what he says is true? If that hasn't alarmed him, I seriously wonder!

As you rightly say, drawing a line on plagarism is a never ending exercise. As new cases emerge, the line keeps growing and a full stop is never a realistic possibility.

There was never a reason for brining in Aegan here, I completely agree. But accusing ARM/Vijay of theft and trying to use the same scenario to build a church for Ajith, honesty, you tell me, does it make any sense?

The suggestions that Ajith walked away after knowing Gopi's side sound ludicrious to me and while that is one perspective to the discussion, the other perspective is the cruel intentions of ARM/Vijay

You hit the nail on the head, The world is not fair anymore!

Thanks Bud - I donot have a stance on Gopi's statement - If at all, Gopi has missed the boat on cashing in. Again to reiterate The story theft has nothing to do with Vijay IMO. He probably is bringing Ajith here to gain support from Ajith fans.

Me being an Ajith fan - Not buying this story.

11. Likes Dammy R, CEDYBLUE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Cedy, 100c is the big problem for them. Tried very hardly during Aarambam time that they are also into that club ...dint workout for obvious reasons ...when they were in hope that their upcoming movie can do that magic we calmly increased the count to 2 ...this time its even bigger. So frustration, whining ...today's best was that vijay's anger on Vikranth ...
    Vinod, there was one relatively popular reviewer who left Arambham from the top 10 for the year 2013, citing loses for distributors in certain regions We never posted those did we?

Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast