Page 56 of 97 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: KATHTHI aka Kathiresan - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA | ANIRUDH - PART 2

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    KH's VR is superior in all respects and transcends all fan bases.

SS can carry a bomma padam just by his charisma. So it is futile to enter into any kinds of comparisons.

don't waste your time!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ardent Vijay fan, I'm certainly not disappointed! Here's some for you:

http://www.kollyinsider.com/2013/02/...ice-gross.html
    http://www.ibtimes.co.in/vishwaroopa...-crores-445593
    http://www.filmibeat.com/tamil/news/...ce-104283.html
    http://www.showbizbites.com/viswaroo...s-and-updates/

And the numbers they're talking about is in excess of 200 cr. my friend! Regarding sympathy wave, why didnt Vijay's Thalaiva evoke a similar wave ? Its all in the movie, nothing else. Even if Kaththi was banned, it would have become a BB. KH's VR is superior in all respects and transcends all fan bases. SS can carry a bomma padam just by his charisma. So it is futile to enter into any kinds of comparisons.

Atleast do not share these links if you want your claims to have some sort of substance. Even those who believe VR crossed 200 Cr will doubt after going through these links. One of it says VR 2 is the first to cross 200 and another says Endhiran is 250. Better share something from National dailies. While no one can vouch for sure that even that source is 100% genuine it is definitely of more value and carries more weightage in determining audience perception than the links you have shared.
    Last edited by Movie Buff; 19th November 2014 at 11:01 PM.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    Atleast do not share these links if you want your claims to have some sort of substance. Even those who believe VR crossed 200 Cr will doubt after going through these links. One of it says VR 2 is the first to cross 200 and another says Endhiran is 250. Better share something from National dailies. While no one can vouch for sure that even that source is 100% genuine it is definitely of more value and carries more weightage in determining audience perception than the links you have shared.
    I totally agree this one is useless link and Vishwaroopam is no where close to Kaththi in collections and quality. For me kaththi is the best I have seen in several years. Vijay's performance is one of the best I have ever seen. I will not be surprised if hubbers give this link sooner and claim that even Pooja Kumar told this in Ilayaraja concert.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    Please dont argue for the sake of it like a teenager. Does this qualify to be a national daily ? Please provide a list of national dailies then ..

"The espionage thriller was reportedly made on a budget of ₹ 95 crore and has grossed over ₹ 220 crore," PTI reported on Wednesday.

Didn't I see a bunch of links presented by Vijay's fans with links all over the place ? You're doubting VR's performance in box office ? I think you're in an intoxication of Vijay and Vijay's success with Kaththi.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ardent Vijay fan, I'm certainly not disappointed! Here's some for you:

http://www.kollyinsider.com/2013/02/...ice-gross.html
    http://www.filmibeat.com/tamil/news/...ce-104283.html
    http://www.showbizbites.com/viswaroo...s-and-updates/

And the numbers they're talking about is in excess of 200 cr. my friend! Regarding sympathy wave, why didnt Vijay's Thalaiva evoke a similar wave ? Its all in the movie, nothing else. Even if Kaththi was banned, it would have become a BB. KH's VR is superior in all respects and transcends all fan bases. SS can carry a bomma padam just by his charisma. So it is futile to enter into any kinds of comparisons.
    So I think media is not aware of the collection now. What u need to do is post them these websites as a reminder and make a request for them to include VR with Endhiran, Thuppaki and Kaththi as they have completely forgotten and it is quite saddening that VR has been left out in recent articles.

Regarding Thalaiva, the movie is not so good( in terms of story/screenplay ), inspired from many movies in past like Godfather, Sarkar etc, Vijay did not get much support from media and Indian Cinema comparing to KH, released after a 11 days delay, read nakkeeran,kumudham reporter,junior vikatan,anandha vikatan to find out what happened during the delay and why it became a failure. That will explain u everything.

KH cannot be compared to any actor including Rajni as he is a legend but will not agree to the quality of VR. He has given many best movies in the past and VR is not up the standard due to slow screenplay except the transformation scene was mind blowing. Eventhough VR is a blockbuster its very low on entertainment. According to me KH is a bigger super star than Rajni in all aspects.

Unfortunately Rajni cannot carry a bomma padam with his charisma as the movie is a big failure due to its high budget and a failure after Baba & Kuselan. To compensate the loss he is doing 2 movies for EROS and one of them is Linga. Even Rajni has many failures in the past. So Rajni cannot save a movie with his charisma if the movie is terrible and not just Rajni any actor. DOT.
    Last edited by Chathriyan; 19th November 2014 at 11:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cinema View Post
    I totally agree this one is useless link and Vishwaroopam is no where close to Kaththi in collections and quality. For me kaththi is the best I have seen in several years. Vijay's performance is one of the best I have ever seen. I will not be surprised if hubbers give this link sooner and claim that even Pooja Kumar told this in Ilayaraja concert.
    Collections and quality ???!!! There you go pal. Perform your pal-abhishegams to Vijay's picture and be happy. Good bye.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please dont argue for the sake of it like a teenager. Does this qualify to be a national daily ? Please provide a list of national dailies then ..

"The espionage thriller was reportedly made on a budget of ₹ 95 crore and has grossed over ₹ 220 crore," PTI reported on Wednesday.

Didn't I see a bunch of links presented by Vijay's fans with links all over the place ? You're doubting VR's performance in box office ? I think you're in an intoxication of Vijay and Vijay's success with Kaththi.
    I cannot believe that a discussion of this kind is taking place on the back of an article from ibitimes comparing the youtube first day hits of Lingaa and Kaththi.

Bill4U Ji,

Please let me know, where exactly you found 'comparisons' drawn between Vijay and the legendary Rajni-Kamal duo?
    Last edited by CEDYBLUE; 19th November 2014 at 11:39 PM.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

9. Likes gane14 liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Collections and quality ???!!! There you go pal. Perform your pal-abhishegams to Vijay's picture and be happy. Good bye.
    Fans r doing pal abishekams for Vijay and Arya is doing for Ajith! Massda!

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

I am responding to your posts and not by XYZ. If so I will reply to their posts. Answer them or post relevant replies rather than calling me a teenager. And if you consider my posts too childish you can rather ignore them. More than Kaththis' success intoxicating Vijay's fans it has undoubtedly done it to the fans of the actors of his previous generation and that is why you are probably trying to prove that Vijay is too less compared to them. And it all started from a teaser/trailer clip having more views posted from the very same site from where you have posted this news of VR. What a pity!!!

And I never doubted VR's BO performance. I said don't make people like me who actually believe the same to doubt it by posting such links.

And plain simple. Ajith and Vijay fans go crazy fighting over articles because of the tight competition. If you feel Rajini- Kamal are very far from Vijay then please do not waste time in proving it. By arguing you are only proving that the gap is closer than you believe.
    Last edited by Movie Buff; 19th November 2014 at 11:48 PM.

12. Likes Russellmvr, CEDYBLUE, gane14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    I cannot believe that a discussion of this kind is taking place on the back of an article from ibitimes comparing the youtube first day hits of Lingaa and Kaththi.

Billa Ji,

Please let me know, where exactly you found 'comparisons' drawn between Vijay and the legendary Rajni-Kamal duo?
    Cedy - rest assured, I was not starting this whole thing. Not my original intent. Then I saw someone else saying Kaththi has beaten Endiran's records. I then suggested in one of my posts that while Vijay's success should be celebrated by his fans, its not a good idea to enter into comparison with either the SS or other actors. Then Vinod responded that comparisons are inevitable .. and someone else responded that only Kathithi and Endiran crossed 100 Cr. One thing lead to another and so forth. Sometimes its easy to get drawn in although you come with a different mindset ... power of the hub !!

14. Thanks CEDYBLUE thanked for this post
    Likes CEDYBLUE liked this post
Page 56 of 97 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast