Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: KATHTHI aka Kathiresan - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA | ANIRUDH - PART 2

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    The trend is changed now. Even for Rajini movies. First 10 day collection is 80% of total collection. That's what I see these days.
    Shabbaa.. Did I even say Kaththi would've earned few crores more. Now its running in 2 screens. If Lingaa didn't release, it may have run in 2 more screens. Is that hard to understand? எதுக்கு தேவையே இல்லாம ஷோல்டரை தூக்குறீங்க?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Why are you contradicting yourself. This was your another post yesterday morning.

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1190322

How a film which didn't manage one single houseful show suddenly became a hit with great opening, god only knows.
    I am not contradicting anything. I was talking about what was happening after 50 days- it was having hard time getting a houseful show in one theatre ONE SHOW. We all know that. It took a while to get it filled.

What the other guy says is First day. I dont know about that.
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Shabbaa.. Did I even say Kaththi would've earned few crores more. Now its running in 2 screens. If Lingaa didn't release, it may have run in 2 more screens. Is that hard to understand? எதுக்கு தேவையே இல்லாம ஷோல்டரை தூக்குறீங்க?
    I am not. You seem like a hard-core Vijay fan and very sensitive about any comments people make on Vijay and his movies. I dont know why you pretend like a Rajini fan?? Just be a Vijay fan. You can not take both sides!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not. You seem like a hard-core Vijay fan and very sensitive about any comments people make on Vijay and his movies. I dont know why you pretend like a Rajini fan?? Just be a Vijay fan. You can not take both sides!
    Sare Vendungea !! Aavar Roomba Nallavar.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol in the hub apparently you can only be a fan of one person. Just choose one and hate the rest.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Defensive mode detected and nope I'm not talking about you Ajay

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    Lol in the hub apparently you can only be a fan of one person. Just choose one and hate the rest.
    I like that better. Ajay should stick with Vijay and leave Rajini! We have enough Rajini fans and we will be happy to let him go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Sare Vendungea !! Aavar Roomba Nallavar.
    It took a while for me to figure that out as I am rusty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Any long timer in hub knows my favourites. Of course I like Rajni but no more a hard core fan per se. I do watch all his movies in the first three days mainly for the euphoria and the entertainment quotient.

Some times I dont get to the level of others in bashing because there is always a conscious effort to post in such a way that it doesnt hurt people known personally to me. It may give others an impression that I try to be a holy cow or எல்லோருக்கும் நல்லவன். Because we live in a world where we love celebrities more than people around us.
    Last edited by ajaybaskar; 13th December 2014 at 08:29 AM.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not contradicting anything. I was talking about what was happening after 50 days- it was having hard time getting a houseful show in one theatre ONE SHOW. We all know that. It took a while to get it filled.

What the other guy says is First day. I dont know about that.
    Thats what contradiction is all about. When you yourself say a film collects 80% of the revenue by its 10 days of run, why should it even manage a houseful show after 50 days? You are comparing a film that has just released with another one which was released 50 days ago and flex your muscles. Good!!

//Kaththi still manages to do it is a different thing, which came to me as shocker when I checked last night //

One last advice as a friend. I, a Vijay fan, would never do the mistake of comparing him with the actors from the next gen. That will show only Vijay in bad light. Dont do the same to Rajni.

- Bernard Shaw

12. Likes gane14 liked this post
Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast