Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: THERI * Vijay59 * Atlee * GV Prakash * Kalaippuli Thanu *

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    I really enjoyed the romance between Samantha and Vijay but I have to disagree with Ajay on the romance not slowing the pace down. Not the romance part but the little things that came with it that could have avoided. For example the talk with Samantha's father. They should have also trimmed the romance portion of the story as I felt it took way too long to get to the actual plot. The interval scene should have come way sooner and more time spent on the interaction between the villain and hero. I wanted to see more of the ending concept (people who watched will understand as I don't want to spoil).

Disagree. That was one of the highlights of Vijay's performance. This particular scene for me was the most difficult. You underplay and the scene makes no sense. You act even a little bit more and it would have come across as trying to be too cute (if that is the right word). Vijay got it absolutely spot on.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    Disagree. That was one of the highlights of Vijay's performance. This particular scene for me was the most difficult. You underplay and the scene makes no sense. You act even a little bit more and it would have come across as trying to be too cute (if that is the right word). Vijay got it absolutely spot on.
    Oh I agree with the performance but it could have been left out of the movie as it did not have any effect at all in the narrative.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    Oh I agree with the performance but it could have been left out of the movie as it did not have any effect at all in the narrative.
    Not sure if many think the way you do. Family audiences would love that scene and I personally liked it. Baradwaj Rangan who in fact gave a mixed review highlighted this particular scene as one of the better scenes of the film. The marriage, the birth of the child and Vijay's warm relationship with his in laws is shown in the En Jeevan song. These shots in the song about the bolded part make a better impact due to that scene. Just my thoughts

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    Not sure if many think the way you do. Family audiences would love that scene and I personally liked it. Baradwaj Rangan who in fact gave a mixed review highlighted this particular scene as one of the better scenes of the film. The marriage, the birth of the child and Vijay's warm relationship with his in laws is shown in the En Jeevan song. These shots in the song about the bolded part make a better impact due to that scene. Just my thoughts
    I can see where you are coming from and I can't make you think otherwise and I am not trying to. I just felt it wasn't needed since the next scene they went back to marrying each other without any problem from her father. That issue was completely ignored.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was one of the best scenes in the film, Greyshirt. Many, esp women, loved that scene.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one of my favorite scene, lovely performance from my Theri baby.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber gane14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    THERI - A Family Mass Entertainer

• After a long time Parrys corner/ high court location used for a fight sequence
    It is revealed that parrys corner/ high court location shown in the fight sequence is actually a set with some VFX enhancements. I have been around this area quite a few times and must say this gotto be the best work in recent times.

Kudos to the team behind this.
    எல்லாம் நன்மைக்கே

Post Thanks / Like
    How is the movie doing anyway? I don't really follow boxoffice reports so I don't really know.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast