Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rajini - Ranjith project excites me more than Rajini - Shankar project. Sivaji and Enthiran was not bad but at the same time did not create any big impact for Rajini except taking his name globally. Still 90's continue to be a golden period for him. My sincere wish is that, Ranjith should open the golden period for superstar once again and from the on, Rajini should choose powerful scripts that allow him either to express his acting prowess or atleast charisma rather than doing a shankar's movie that is just glossy with little or no substance. We have many talented new directors out there. With some amount of brainstorming and encouragement from a person of caliber Rajini, definitely they can make wonders with fresh ideas.
    Know something about everything and go deeper in one thing

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vithagan View Post
    Idhula comedy ennanna.. Ithanaikkum neenga provoke pannalai.. KH edhuvum sollala.. but still they show anger on you.. on another instance thanooda stara thappa pesitaangannu thagadha vaarthaialal thitti ban aagura innoru pandhidhar.. Appuram Oruthar padathula 20 mins pidakalainnu sonna adha yethukara manapakkuva kooda illa.. adha vittu vidhandavaadham.. Methha paditha ivargal ippadi irukka.. tamilnadu.. kevalamnu.. dialogue vera.. ivargalai ninaidhu naam dhaan paridhaba pada vendum ..

Suicide and violence yaarukkuga pannalum thappu dhaan. Rajiniya irundhalum sari Jayalalithanalum sari..Nobel prize vaanganalum sari..

yen Nobel price vaanganavangalukku saagalama?? enna oru logic.. the statement made by someone is pure vayatherical.. nothing else..
    athuvum avaru periya "Uyarntha " pathavilla irukaaram avara Hub la pEr solli koopida maatangalam, avaroda professional title use panni thaanam koopiduvangalam, apadeena ennaiyum Paramshivan BSc(hons) 2.1 in computer science , MSc in Software systems, MCDBA , ennutha koopidanum
    Last edited by PARAMASHIVAN; 13th July 2015 at 05:11 PM.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by easygoer View Post
    Rajini - Ranjith project excites me more than Rajini - Shankar project. Sivaji and Enthiran was not bad but at the same time did not create any big impact for Rajini except taking his name globally. Still 90's continue to be a golden period for him. My sincere wish is that, Ranjith should open the golden period for superstar once again and from the on, Rajini should choose powerful scripts that allow him either to express his acting prowess or atleast charisma rather than doing a shankar's movie that is just glossy with little or no substance. We have many talented new directors out there. With some amount of brainstorming and encouragement from a person of caliber Rajini, definitely they can make wonders with fresh ideas.
    Couldn't agree more ..
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    PARAMASHIVAN..

Madhavi today

Madhavi.jpg

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Radhika Apte is Rajinikanth's heroine?
    By MOVIEBUZZ

Our sources say that director Ranjith has approached Radhika Apte to play a pivotal role in Rajinikanth’s new film for which the shooting is likely to kick start by the first week of August.
    Reports say that actress is yet to sign the dotted line but once the briefing is done and also her call sheet matches with the stipulated schedule, she is likely to be on board.
    To be produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu, the film will have music by Santhosh Naryanan, cinematography by Murali and editing by Praveen KL.
    Already, Prakash Raj is on board for the film while Kaliarasan and ‘Attakathi’ Dinesh will also be seen in important roles.
    “You know how you're always trying to get things to come out perfect in art because it's real difficult in life.”

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Director Ranjith at Behindwoods Awards function on his next film with Superstar : "I am trying to bring out the Kaali of Mullum Malarum in my film with ‪#‎Rajinikanth‬ who said he liked Madras very much and said the charcters were real. He also wanted the same thing in my film too.
    Know something about everything and go deeper in one thing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    PARAMASHIVAN..

Madhavi today

Madhavi.jpg
    epadiirunthavanga ippadi ageetangaa

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    athuvum avaru periya "Uyarntha " pathavilla irukaaram avara Hub la pEr solli koopida maatangalam, avaroda professional title use panni thaanam koopiduvangalam, apadeena ennaiyum Paramshivan BSc(hons) 2.1 in computer science , MSc in Software systems, MCDBA , ennutha koopidanum
    Yes; Respect must be earned – Not demanded.
    I agree with you that there is no use, some of us showcasing our degree like BSc, MCDBA, SSLC etc etc or positions like Engineer, Servant to foreigner, Bank manager etc etc – as long as respect is not earned.
    Some people earned it and people call them so.. People like u and me can only feel jealous about it 
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pushpak View Post
    Yes; Respect must be earned – Not demanded.
    I agree with you that there is no use, some of us showcasing our degree like BSc, MCDBA, SSLC etc etc or positions like Engineer, Servant to foreigner, Bank manager etc etc – as long as respect is not earned.
    Some people earned it and people call them so.. People like u and me can only feel jealous about it 
    Seriously ?? I never interacted with him in any post, I never ever posted anything bad or degrading about kamal or glorifying other actors, yet he was very abusing with me .. why ?

Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast