Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks like it's happening. ennamo...

Arnold Schwarzenegger to star with Rajinikanth in Shankar's Enthiran 2

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, October 16, 2015

By now, we all know how the megastar Rajinikanth took everyone by storm with the south based Shankar directed Enthiran (which was dubbed in Hindi as Robot). After reported yesterday that Amy Jackson would feature in the sequel, we hear that Shankar has added another mega star to star alonwgith Rajinikanth for the film's sequel Enthiran 2. And the 'powerful' mega star is none other than Arnold 'The Terminator' Schwarzenegger, who will be flying down for to India in January for 25 days to shoot for the film.

Speaking about Arnold, Shankar said that, when he attended the audio launch of his film I, Arnold had expressed his interest to work in Tamil films. He was really impressed with the storyline of Enthiran 2 and had agreed to be a part of the film. Shankar also added that Enthiran 2 is basically a superhero film with a backdrop of a triangular love story with bits inspired from the epic Ramayana.

Watch this space for developments.
    “You know how you're always trying to get things to come out perfect in art because it's real difficult in life.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poornima View Post
    looks like it's happening. ennamo...
    ennaku ennamo ithu saripattu varum nu thonalla , having said that Arnie was still good in "Terminator Genisys" ! If this is true, we will have two actors with "Punch Dialogues " ... lol
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would be surprised if that really happens. I dont believe that is going to happen!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    If Hindu ran an article saying Manithan as biggest blockbuster and not even listing Naayagan, then we can conclude that Hindu too took part in creating கப்சா those days!

நல்லவேளை Hindu Proof கிடைக்கவில்லை, ஹிண்டுவின் மானம் கப்பலேறவில்லை!
    Sakala: If you are going to take sandiyarkaran story, that's fine. I am not going to look for paper ad to prove that manidhan ran 100+ days in multiple cities. Because I know it ran. I dont need to prove you that. You can claim that it did not reach 100-days. Fine. Let us agree to disagree on this. Thank you for the understanding!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tamiz, you need not believe a kamal fan aka sandiyar karan. But the posters are true. there are NO 100th day posters for Manithan in chennai is also true. ஓடினாத்தானே இருக்கும்?!? Thats a truth rajinifans and section of media hides. But poster had brought out the truth. But still rajinifans can say i saw so i cant agree etc! சும்மா வாய்ல தானே சொல்லுறது?! என்ன வேணா சொல்லிக்கலாம்! ஆனா அது ஆதாரமா நிக்காது, எடுபடாது!

And not just Chennai, not just 100th day, but Naayagan has even 175th and 225th day Ads/Posters! Whereas for Manithan, வாய்ல வடை சுடல் only.
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

7. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ரஜினி பெரிய வெற்றி நாயகர் தான். அவருக்கு நிறைய கமர்சியல் வெற்றிகள் இருக்கு தான். இன்றும் சரியான கதைகள் எடுத்தா அவருக்கு பாக்ஸ் ஆபீஸ் வெற்றி உறுதி தான். ஆனா அதுக்காக அவர் கேரியர் முழுக்க ஏகப்பட்ட கப்சாக்கள் about his BO, இருக்குன்றது மறுக்கமுடியாது. மீடியா & ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் அவற்றை தொடர்ந்து மறுப்பது/மறைப்பதுன்னு இருக்காங்க. அதுல இந்த மனிதன் ஒரு உதாரணம்! இதுபோல இன்னும் எக்கசக்க உதாரணம் இருக்கு, sandiyarkaran's website is full of those, with proof! ஆனா நீங்க வசதியா பூனை போல் கண்ணை மூடிட்டு இந்த உலகமே இருட்டுன்னு சொல்லிக்கலாம்! உண்மையை சந்திக்க விரும்பாமல் சென்றுவிடலாம்! its ur wish.

9. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    Tamiz, you need not believe a kamal fan aka sandiyar karan.
    I know him. He is the #1 troll in blogger and twitter world. His only aim is insulting rajini rather than praising kamal. I am sorry you should know better!

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Marked below the poster : Chennai - Woodlands, Maharani, Annai Abirami, AVM Rajeswari

Bala Abirami (Abirami Complex, Shifted Run)
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

12. Thanks thamiz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post

Marked below the poster : Chennai - Woodlands, Maharani, Annai Abirami, AVM Rajeswari

Bala Abirami (Abirami Complex, Shifted Run)
    Thanks mappi!

Mappi: You think he will agree now?!! I dont think so! He is a believer of sandiyarkaran the #1 troll

Post Thanks / Like
    hehe! u guys urself ask why the theater names are not listed inside the ad with big fonts?! why are they at rock bottom below, in sumaal fonts?!? of course u guys will have some 'reasons' for that too!

Again i say, Naayagan has not just 100 but more no of days poster! take that!

நாயகன் மொத்தமாக 11 தியேட்டர்களில் 100 நாட்களுக்கு மேல் ஓடியுள்ளது,சென்னையில் திரையிட்ட 4 தியேட்டரிலும் ரெகுலர் காட்சிகளில் 100 நாட்களுக்கு மேலும், ஆனந்த காம்ளக்ஸில் ரெகுலர் காட்சிகளில் 175 நாட்களுக்கு மேலும் ஓடியுள்ளது.
    நாயகன் பெங்களூர் பல்லவியில் 3 காட்சிகளாக 50 நாட்களும், பகல் காட்சியில் 225 நாட்களுக்கு மேல் ஓடியுள்ளது.

Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast