Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Param anne... divert ennum perla neengalummm.......??!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    Decency, Thugs பற்றி பேசும் பூர்ணிமா போன்ற ரஜினி ஃபேன்ஸ் இதுக்கு என்ன சொல்றாங்க?! லிங்காவே ஒரு தோல்விப்படம், சரி, அதுக்கு போகஸ் 100ஆவது நாள் விழா கொண்டாடுறாங்க(100 வருஷம் கழித்து வரும் மடையர்களுக்கு லிங்கா கோடிக்கணக்கில் நஷ்டமானதும் வினியோகஸ்தர்கள் தியேட்டர்காரர்களை பிச்சை எடுக்க வைத்ததும் தெரியவா போகுது?! லிங்கா 100ஆவதுநாள் விழா நடக்குது So Linga is a Success Film! ) சரி அதுவாவது பரவால்ல, ரஜினிரசிகர்கள் வழக்கமா பொய் சொல்றது தான், ஃப்ராடு பண்றது தான். ஆனா லிங்காவுக்கு கொஞ்சமும் சம்மந்தமே இல்லாம “நஷ்டத்துக்கு அஞ்சி நாட்டவிட்டே ஓடும் நாயகர்கள் மத்தியில்” அப்படின்னு ஏன் தேவையில்லாம போடணும்?! இதுதான் ரஜினி ரசிகர்களின் நாகரிகமா?! இதுபோல் தனிமனித தாக்குதல், அதுவும் பொய்யான தகவல் சொல்லி ரஜினியை இன்சல்ட் செய்யும் கமல்-ரசிகர்களின் போஸ்டர் எதாச்சும் இருக்கா?!

http://www.vikatan.com/cinema/article.php?aid=44075

I would condemn this post for sure! It is unnecessary to bring up Kamal here in this poster!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Decency, Thugs பற்றி பேசும் பூர்ணிமா போன்ற ரஜினி ஃபேன்ஸ் இதுக்கு என்ன சொல்றாங்க?! லிங்காவே ஒரு தோல்விப்படம், சரி, அதுக்கு போகஸ் 100ஆவது நாள் விழா கொண்டாடுறாங்க(100 வருஷம் கழித்து வரும் மடையர்களுக்கு லிங்கா கோடிக்கணக்கில் நஷ்டமானதும் வினியோகஸ்தர்கள் தியேட்டர்காரர்களை பிச்சை எடுக்க வைத்ததும் தெரியவா போகுது?! லிங்கா 100ஆவதுநாள் விழா நடக்குது So Linga is a Success Film! ) சரி அதுவாவது பரவால்ல, ரஜினிரசிகர்கள் வழக்கமா பொய் சொல்றது தான், ஃப்ராடு பண்றது தான். ஆனா லிங்காவுக்கு கொஞ்சமும் சம்மந்தமே இல்லாம “நஷ்டத்துக்கு அஞ்சி நாட்டவிட்டே ஓடும் நாயகர்கள் மத்தியில்” அப்படின்னு ஏன் தேவையில்லாம போடணும்?! இதுதான் ரஜினி ரசிகர்களின் நாகரிகமா?! இதுபோல் தனிமனித தாக்குதல், அதுவும் பொய்யான தகவல் சொல்லி ரஜினியை இன்சல்ட் செய்யும் கமல்-ரசிகர்களின் போஸ்டர் எதாச்சும் இருக்கா?!

http://www.vikatan.com/cinema/article.php?aid=44075

is this even something to debate on?!!
    it's pretty obvious that this poster is in bad taste and definitively provocative!
    but if you and your mates are doing the same thing (a lot worse, including sniffing up rajini's old affairs and posting them as verified truth in official threads), what's the difference?!
    vazhakkamaa poi sollaathavar neenga sollunga... for a start.
    one of your posts said "hindi-la lead roles pannaatha rajini". you still stand by that LIE?
    I can give five movies where he was the Hero -- Meri Adalat, Gangwaa, John Jani Janardhan, Mahaguru, Tyagi.
    considering the range of lies that you guys flaunt here on kamal's BO heroics, ithellaam chinna matter.
    like I said, I'm a bit apprehensive about a debate on these things... tired, and also a bit nauseous with all the trolling.
    “You know how you're always trying to get things to come out perfect in art because it's real difficult in life.”

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    I would condemn this post for sure! It is unnecessary to bring up Kamal here in this poster!
    1) Say this to ur friend Poornima who says kamal fans are thugs

2) There are many rajinifans who target Sandiyar, since he attacks rajinifilms with facts! There are accounts in his parody name in twitter, which is unparliamentary to mention here. also the replies he gets from rajinifans in twitter too are 'very very decent' Iam not just saying, can send links of those if needed
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    1) Say this to ur friend Poornima who says kamal fans are thugs
    Are they not?

Have you ever condemned your friend sandi-liar-karan when he abuses??
    Last edited by thamiz; 22nd October 2015 at 07:01 PM.
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthalvan View Post
    Param anne... divert ennum perla neengalummm.......??!!
    Lol, Pazhaiya panchakathau kilari mokkai poduranga, athukagaaga thaan ....
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poornima View Post
    one of your posts said "hindi-la lead roles pannaatha rajini". you still stand by that LIE?
    I can give five movies where he was the Hero -- Meri Adalat, Gangwaa, John Jani Janardhan, Mahaguru, Tyagi.
    Thanks for the info! I was in the impression that he didnt do any lead roles, and didnt verify the fact. My mistake. And wud like to know what are other films he did lead roles and which of those were successful.

considering the range of lies that you guys flaunt here on kamal's BO heroics, ithellaam chinna matter.
    like I said, I'm a bit apprehensive about a debate on these things... tired, and also a bit nauseous with all the trolling.
    You are most welcome to show what lie I flaunted about kamal's BO! now again here generalisation starts!

Even for Manithan, i kept asking you ppl the source of Posters for which non of you responded. Then someone here posted a rajinifans.com link thru which i found that all posters u ppl shared were taken from there. (Saying this since u ppl always can correct the mistakes in our statements, of course none of you were taking my words abt Rajini BO as truth and viceverse, so no damage done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Are they not?

Have you ever condemned your friend sandi-liar-karan when he abuses??
    1) He says that its rajini fans who started and he is just reacting

2) Why cant you contact trichy airport rajinifan club and ask why they make such a poster?!?

Post Thanks / Like
    is this even something to debate on?!!
    it's pretty obvious that this poster is in bad taste and definitively provocative!
    but if you and your mates are doing the same thing (a lot worse, including sniffing up rajini's old affairs and posting them as verified truth in official threads), what's the difference?!
    And last but not at all least, this poster is ALSO an example how facts are manipulated! Linga 100 days in not one but 3 Theaters! Open Lie on Sun! இப்பவே இப்படின்னா இண்டர்நெட் இல்லாத காலத்துல?!

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info! I was in the impression that he didnt do any lead roles, and didnt verify the fact. My mistake. And wud like to know what are other films he did lead roles and which of those were successful.

You are most welcome to show what lie I flaunted about kamal's BO! now again here generalisation starts!

Even for Manithan, i kept asking you ppl the source of Posters for which non of you responded. Then someone here posted a rajinifans.com link thru which i found that all posters u ppl shared were taken from there. (Saying this since u ppl always can correct the mistakes in our statements, of course none of you were taking my words abt Rajini BO as truth and viceverse, so no damage done!)
    see, this is damn addictive, also a reason for me to keep off. okay, again.
    you claimed that VV "almost" broke Chandramukhi's record. yes, we are talking about Chandramukhi (India Today called it "60 crore and counting")
    now, VV -- the film's director, in an interview with arguably India's finest film writer-journalist, calls it a film that "did not lose money"

"Without Kamal sir’s remuneration, Vettaiyaadu was shot at five-seventy five, which is awesome. It’s only because of Kaja’s — the earlier producer’s — overheads that it became a breakeven film, with a little bit of profit. Otherwise it’s a major money-spinner.” Gautham goes on to crunch the numbers (and you may need a stiff drink before reading what he has to say; I came out with my head reeling). “They sold the film at something like sixteen-five to seventeen, and nobody has lost money. So it’s definitely made about seventeen."

https://baradwajrangan.wordpress.com...gautham-menon/

now, what's the point? you can again say "I didn't verify"
    the point, really, is that it's pretty easy to puncture your BO arguments but try to understand that people are not attempting ALSO because they think it's futile. they see it as unwieldy because ultimately your gang's logic is spun on hate for the man.
    “You know how you're always trying to get things to come out perfect in art because it's real difficult in life.”

Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast