Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    pointless to keep getting wistful about Mullum Malarum and the other "performances" that belonged to another era. he doesn't have to get full-on arthouse or pick entirely performance-driven films. but just reinvent. open up. associate with the young and daring. just mix it up a bit. I'm sure there are quite a few among the new breed of filmmakers who would kill to do a film with him. but he needs to appear accessible for such projects. he has NOTHING left to prove on box-office clout. precisely why I don't understand the negativity from some quarters about this project with pa.ranjith (if it happens). fans wondering whether a new director could "handle" his image. at 64, a transition looks imminent. at some point, you have to make a start. excited about the rumours. hope the k.subbarajs and t.kumararajas take cue!
    “You know how you're always trying to get things to come out perfect in art because it's real difficult in life.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Talentless lucky star!!
    I like this title..........
    Yes , will be an apt title for his next film!!!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    K Bhagyaraj to come out of retirement to give a cool script - that will give scope to push his boundaries - would be a refreshing change…

wasn't Naan sigappu manithan directed by K.Bhagyaraj ? How did that film do @ BO ?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    wasn't Naan sigappu manithan directed by K.Bhagyaraj ? How did that film do @ BO ?
    It was by SAC...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    It was by SAC...
    Oh I see , thanks

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a moment of trepidation among Rajinikanth's fans, when the news that Ranjith will direct his next was followed by rumours that perhaps, Ranjith might not be able to take it up, as he had already signed an agreement with producer KE Gnanavel Raja to direct Suriya's next film. But the Superstar's fans can now rejoice, for Gnanavel has stepped back, thereby letting Ranjith give preference to Rajini's project. Gnanavel told us, "It's true that we have an agreement with Ranjith to make two films for us. But since he's got this opportunity to direct Rajini sir's film, of course, we will not stand in his way. Only after he completes that project, he will do the films under our banner, and we are fine with it.

It is from TOI
    Last edited by thamiz; 8th May 2015 at 05:41 PM.
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thamizh Madam

But why would any want to work with the "Talentless Lucky Star" , and the "King of kollywood FLOPS ?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Oh I see , thanks

screenplay perhaps was by Bhagyaraj?
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I remember his name coming under screen play .. was this film hit /average ?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bagyaraj further developed his role with help of parthiban from what SAC was initially planned it. That's why one can see a typical bagyaraj under other's direction.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast