Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 LastLast

Thread: Thala Ajith's 56th Film-Vedhalam-Veeram Siva-AMRathnam - Anirudh - Winning combo

Member Devoted Hubber ALWAR_AJITH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    it looks like ajith's growing popularity,craziness among youth and success of his movies have upset some malicious people in the film industry and media.

regarding thatstamil people ..they are the same people who said his recent movies all made 100 crs
    now thatstamil become bible for pulifans.. dont talk about it
    Live and let Live...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Devoted Hubber ALWAR_AJITH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Live and let Live...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
    Do you want me to post 1st week empty seats SS?

BTW no one went for marriage in USA and saw it house full?

The question was very simple, with basic life being impossible coz of rain, people are so interested in watching movies?

It was same question in vikatan article about AMR. At least for puli producers came out with numbers. Last 3 movies AM Ratnam nelamai .. athuvum YA....

Distributors fake. AM Ratnam fake.. Not sure who is real
    I know you hate Ajith and his movies. If you hate someone it is best to ignore and move on. Be happy with the facts that you have gathered and enjoy. Don't un-necessarily spam this thread.

Elarum inga vedhalam utter flop nu othukonga pa. atleast thread konjam cleana irukum.
    Ajde Nole!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    At least AMR didn't have to apologize in public for not being able to pay salary for the actors. For this, one doesn't need common sense. Even eyes and ability to read / see is enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rajni in CM - Oruthanukku enthirichu nikkave vakku illayam avanukku 9 Pondatiyam.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Movie already a hit and blockbuster already in country lik malaysia ..tats aside...are u guys really happy with ajith'next.?if he works next 10 films with Siva it gonna end up as hit given its budget but I feel he should come out of his comfort zone and work with some good commercial directors

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by praboo View Post
    Movie already a hit and blockbuster already in country lik malaysia ..tats aside...are u guys really happy with ajith'next.?if he works next 10 films with Siva it gonna end up as hit given its budget but I feel he should come out of his comfort zone and work with some good commercial directors
    Idhu nalla irukkae.....naama enna nenakaramo adhu enna nadakkava poradhu....let us not forget that vj-perarasu combination have given classics like thirupachi and sivakasi....which went on to become "sleeper hits" during the dull period when our thala movies weren't released.....would have been more happier if he had done thirupathi too but unfortunately it came to thala's hand....let us mark this post and see if you still stick to the same stand if at all in future vj joins hands with Siva.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely, doing repeated films with Siva isn't a great idea and we all agree with that. He is like How Hari was for Surya. Alternating isn't a problem but continuous masala would be a problem. In fact, Ajith fans in hub expressed this even decades ago. But Siva isn't some bad commercial directors whom Thala selected. He is delivering and that's more important

Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

9. Likes ArulprakasH liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surya did more films with Hari including aaru, vel etc

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    And it doesn't mean he is doing only commercials. yA kind if subject won't be done by anyone (Nil heroism). After vedalam, I feel Siva had taken Thala to family audience. Something that he was missing. Every mass scene in the film is a testimony.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by praboo View Post
    As much as I'm happy, I'm not really sure if I want to see him in similar masala flair. I still feel Ajith is missing a film like Dhool, Gilli(pucca commercial no bars hold masala). I need something on those lines.

But it would be better for him to move to some new gen directors and keep himself on toes with next upcoming generation of audience.
    Ajde Nole!