Page 36 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: KAMALHAASAN in ||"Thoongavanam"|| Rajesh M Selva || Ghibran

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yugi Sethu's comment "Nikhil murugan madhiri dress pottukka koodaadhu!" - LOL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    After ruling Twitter&FB, #Thoongaavanam #Thoongavanam is now No.1 in Youtube India Trends #ThoongavanamtrailerRocks

#UttamaVillain#

4. Likes Russellpei liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

#UttamaVillain#

6. Likes Russellpei liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    #UttamaVillain#

8. Likes avavh3, Russellpei liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheekati Raajyam - Official Trailer - #1 | Kamal Haasan |

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    To be honest, I wasn't blown away by the trailer. It really didn't create the intrigue in me that a Kamal film trailer usually does. Added to that, the movie seems to be filled with a whole bunch of archetypical characters that we've come to associate with any action film that the industry doles out. Its never wise to count the chicken before they've hatched. So I am ready to wait till the movie comes out to pass judgement. Our guy's been in terrific form lately. So I guess this one's also going to be worthwhile.
    Kamal fans ta irukura prachanaiyae idhu thaan..always guna,anbe sivam pola padam edhir paakurathu..UV vanthuchu flop aanuchu..ennamo hit aakura maadhri paesuvaanga..be practical and u also know why he acts in this kind of movie..to stabilize his market..
    therinchum ipdi oru comment thaevaiyaa..

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    he only expressed his feelings about the trailer after watching it. nothing about the movie (which is known only to those involved in the project)

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    To be honest, I wasn't blown away by the trailer. It really didn't create the intrigue in me that a Kamal film trailer usually does. Added to that, the movie seems to be filled with a whole bunch of archetypical characters that we've come to associate with any action film that the industry doles out. Its never wise to count the chicken before they've hatched. So I am ready to wait till the movie comes out to pass judgement. Our guy's been in terrific form lately. So I guess this one's also going to be worthwhile.
    Same for me also. Just got a chance to watch trailer and dint fulfil my expectation. But three months projectuku this is very good. Kamal and BGM are very good. Indhaluku vayasae aagadha

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The trailer is good. Watched Nuit Blanche last month and was not very impressed. But i guess it may work well in Tamil for me because of the known faces.

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/region...1-1391044.aspx
    Thoongaavanam trailer: Kamal Haasan film high on action, drama

Actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan shared the first trailer of his next film Thoongaavanam late on Wednesday. The 1.35 minute video clip looks interesting and we notice that most of scenes have been shot indoors. We already know that the drama unfolds through the course of a single night.

Kamal Haasan is a cop on duty and at the start of the video is seeing surveying the happenings inside a night club. The action-packed trailer also introduces us to the antagonist, Prakash Raj and the female lead Trisha Krishnan.

"In a long time, I've felt we've made a film that is totally organised with a vision," said Prakash Raj. He also added that Thoongaavanam will create a new path in the thriller genre in Indian cinema.
    Trisha, who has teamed up with Kamal for the second time, said she considers herself extremely lucky to have got the opportunity. A racy thriller, the film is said to unfold in a single night in a bar called Insomnia.

The film also features Madhu Shalini, Sampath Raj, Kishore and Asha Sharath in important roles. Kamal Haasan plays a policeman, while Prakash Raj will be seen as his corrupt partner.

Directed by Kamal's long-time associate Rajesh M Selva, the film has been simultaneously made in Telugu as Cheekati Rajyam. The film has music by Ghibran.

Page 36 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast