Page 64 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: KAMALHAASAN in ||"Thoongavanam"|| Rajesh M Selva || Ghibran

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    Excuse me, I'm terribly sorry to intrude, what about the booking status on those screens where the movie is releasing? how is the advance booking going for you? i presume you find it hard to book a single seat in mayajaal first day?
    Booking is solid. It is definitely not supply and demand. That's the point. We all know that KH does not bend not coddle. He is paying the price. He should have gone to Poes and given a poookey, you know when.
    Last edited by kumarsr; 6th November 2015 at 04:04 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    Oh, the drama! i'm not looking forward to "in your face" comments but isn't this simple demand vs supply.
    please keep your hissy-fits coming, guys! Your excellent sense of perspective is really showing me up for the how uninformed people we are.
    not really - this is not demand vs supply - its called market spiking , famous in the share market world - creating a sense of demand and eventually creating a bubble and in turn driving sales -

never the less - i am disappointed that this has happened to kamal ( there are too many who want him to fail , even if TV was a solo release this was gonna happen ) ppl raving about kuruthipunal more than muthu , mahanadhi more than veera , guna more than thalapathi , anbe sivam more than dhool .....are testimony that he is the real master

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    But why should it matter? Does that mean I should not voice my views now?.
    LOL... For me blood...for everyone else tomato sauce.

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Yes, pathetic state indeed. Of course no denying that DMK did a lot of these as well. Cinema and politics are so very deeply intertwined in TN and is quite unlikely to separate. TV will suffer initially but they cannot crush his spirit if that is their intention ..
    I didn't bring up the point to say that DMK also did that. But the point was that kamal was a beneficiary back then and now he seems to be a victim.

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    He should have gone to Poes and given a poookey, you know when.
    You mean the same way he was doing ching chak when DMK was in power ?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most first day bookings are full/filling fast in Chennai

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasc View Post
    not really - this is not demand vs supply - its called market spiking , famous in the share market world - creating a sense of demand and eventually creating a bubble and in turn driving sales -

never the less - i am disappointed that this has happened to kamal ( there are too many who want him to fail , even if TV was a solo release this was gonna happen ) ppl raving about kuruthipunal more than muthu , mahanadhi more than veera , guna more than thalapathi , anbe sivam more than dhool .....are testimony that he is the real master
    It's not so complicated. You just need to accept the simple fact that Ajith had already surpassed the BO power of kamal.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not just Ajith, everyone in TFI has surpassed the BO power of Kamal since 1980 - dude is still hanging on by a flimsy thread with counterfeit money..

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    #UttamaVillain#

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    well.. booking status actually good, and we have 3 more days to go.. the most important --> padam nala mathiri 1st day-eh release panirunum! <--
    and PR n Munsamy sir.. atleast wait till the movie release.. then attack pls..
    #UttamaVillain#

Page 64 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast