Page 88 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tats the point...let's end the discussion here and I seriously wish NRD becomes big success and do good collections....such a roller coaster ride...sema theatre response...btw dhanush once again proves y he is half boil...cheap work by him...ithula spread love vera ...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why? What did he do?

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    இந்த தலைமுறை நடிகர்களில் விஜய் கேரளாவில் தனக்கென ஒரு மார்கெட்டை உருவாக்கினார்னு சொன்னேன். இதை சொன்னா உடனே அஜித் பத்தியும் சொல்லியாகணும்னு ஏன் நினைக்கிறீங்க?! Why didn't you tell it was Ajithன்னு கேக்கவேண்டிய அவசியம் என்ன? எல்லாத்துக்கும் மேல, கமல் விஜை கம்பேரிசனே யாரும் செய்யாதப்போ மூணாவதா ஏன் அஜித்தை கொண்டுவந்து இன்னும் குழப்பத்தை அதிகமாக்குறீங்க?!?

I would like to make one thing clear here, This nature is quiet persistent with all Aj, Vj, RK KH fans. Some discussions go no where - Dammy, Muthalvan, Internz and a few VJ fans make a decent attempt to revert from unwarranted discussions others try to provoke bringing in other starts into the equation. This not only applies to VJ fans but also to Ajith fans, RK and KH fans that I donot want to name.

If Vijay has a market in Kerala, Frankly Ajith Fans like me don't care. If someone is pinging Sakala to include AJ's name to be included?? Then why this unwanted AJ intervention? This is a BO discussion thread and don't try to form alliances and thrash one another.

5. Likes Dammy R liked this post
    Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    Ipdi thaan neruppa anachiduvinga..mannennai vikkurai vilayila tamizh ethana thadava kozhuthi poda mudiyum..sinthichu paarunga makkalae..irunthaalum avinga koluthi poduvaanga
    USV - I suggest you resolve your personal vendetta elsewhere. Please stop !!!

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are talking abt this troll damiz..and her sidekick agilan as paranitha

8. Thanks ecureuhapis thanked for this post
    Likes gane14, Dammy R, VinodKumar's liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    இந்த தலைமுறை நடிகர்களில் விஜய் கேரளாவில் தனக்கென ஒரு மார்கெட்டை உருவாக்கினார்னு சொன்னேன். இதை சொன்னா உடனே அஜித் பத்தியும் சொல்லியாகணும்னு ஏன் நினைக்கிறீங்க?! Why didn't you tell it was Ajithன்னு கேக்கவேண்டிய அவசியம் என்ன? எல்லாத்துக்கும் மேல, கமல் விஜை கம்பேரிசனே யாரும் செய்யாதப்போ மூணாவதா ஏன் அஜித்தை கொண்டுவந்து இன்னும் குழப்பத்தை அதிகமாக்குறீங்க?!?
    This is a misleading inference just because I am Ajit fan....There was no Ajit fan atleast in hub claiming Ajit is as commanding as Vijay in Kerala.

When you can infer this level why cant I infer that you highlight peanut Vijay andhra market well ahead of others? when truth is far from reality just because of offlate good understanding between Kamal-VJ fans when Rajini-Kamal BO is going on.....to spiceup Vijay..
    coming to comparision....
    But theres a history of mudslingings in BO perspective...in past.....go back to times of Manmadhan ambu kavalan ...foul crys why udhay keeps Kavalan in coldwater...threads cleaned up...Irony??
    Rajini got Telugu market post Baasha before it was Kamal yes...its all fine....and went on to add Jilla created market for him in Telugu......
    Even Vishal has telugu post pandemkodi...Ajit had post Premalekha...surya post gajini..Vikram post aparachitudu...you could hav added this tooo
    This selective nitpicking is surprisingly ironical but it has it good old reason.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    USV - I suggest you resolve your personal vendetta elsewhere. Please stop !!!

Why dont you suggest the same to other person (as you did for USV) who tries to provoke everyone

11. Likes shwas, VinodKumar's liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    This is a misleading inference just because I am Ajit fan....There was no Ajit fan atleast in hub claiming Ajit is as commanding as Vijay in Kerala.

When you can infer this level why cant I infer that you highlight peanut Vijay andhra market well ahead of others? when truth is far from reality just because of offlate good understanding between Kamal-VJ fans when Rajini-Kamal BO is going on.....to spiceup Vijay..
    coming to comparision....
    But theres a history of mudslingings in BO perspective...in past.....go back to times of Manmadhan ambu kavalan ...foul crys why udhay keeps Kavalan in coldwater...threads cleaned up...Irony??
    Rajini got Telugu market post Baasha before it was Kamal yes...its all fine....and went on to add Jilla created market for him in Telugu......
    Even Vishal has telugu post pandemkodi...Ajit had post Premalekha...surya post gajini..Vikram post aparachitudu...you could hav added this tooo
    This selective nitpicking is surprisingly ironical but it has it good old reason.
    Tamiz responded for my opinion abt vijay's AP Market and i didnt respond for that. I didnt respond becos i dont hav any further facts abt that. அங்கயே அது முடிஞ்ச். ஏன் மன்மதன் அம்பு காலத்துக்கெல்லாம் போறீங்க?!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    why theaters not giving first preference to that actors movie in case of competition.
    Don't be surprised if Diwali gets advanced to Nov 5 because Thoongavanam is releasing on Diwali.
    !!
    Puli was panned by critics and even by some hardcore Vijay fans after release. Let's wait and watch when their actors next movie gets panned by critics badly and how it survives even the first Monday.
    Enna oru verithanamaana waiting no issues we will see it on deepvali... but i liked the mayana amaithi in your thread for the first 2 days of your recent release...

...panned by critics badly and how it survives even the first Monday.
    WOM is important than these so called critics reviews.... even with the average WOM and the competition from the much appreciated Anegan from second week our last release sustained nearly for 4 weeks.. unlike the recent washout, no major screens from the second week, that too there are no new releases..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohan kumar. View Post
    I haven't seen any post by vj fans saying a film crossed 100 cr other than Thuppaki & Kaththi.. Pls quote if u find any real source..

Atleast vj is smart enough to do 2 films with an intelligent ARM in quick succession..

Also vijay acted smart & rescued his career..
    Aana anga apdiye poite iruku.. I don't know who will rescue?

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
    As long as any distributor doesn't come and claim hefty amount he's safe..anyways thanks for the Suggestion