Page 89 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv.S View Post
    Pulikkum light-aa acharam pottainga, planning-lam nallathan irunthuchu..but padatha 2 weekend-ye ella idamum thookittathala velaikku aavala
    Say Dupaakidaw and compensate Distributors��������

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    First of all, I am NOT against remakes. Remaking has its own pros and cons like straight films. I am only against people who attribute Vijay's success to couple of Mahesh Babu remakes. When people can claim that Rajni owned the roles in those remake films with his style, we Vijay fans have plenty of reasons to say that Vijay added his own flavor to the roles he did.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    Neither in the past nor now, i'm interested in rajini vs vijay discussion... For the sake, I do not want to get involve in rajini Vs kamal either. there are times people go overboard and spit venom through every post....people around here know this....I have no problems to see remake movies. it does not matter whether is rajini, or kamal or vijay...
    I recently watched papanasam with family at home and loved it.... kamal is delightful to watch such roles after a long time... I really do no care how mohanlal did the role in malaylam. I think i should close the matte here.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

4. Likes VinodKumar's, Adox liked this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv.S View Post
    Enna oru verithanamaana waiting no issues we will see it on deepvali... but i liked the mayana amaithi in your thread for the first 2 days of your recent release...

WOM is important than these so called critics reviews.... even with the average WOM and the competition from the much appreciated Anegan from second week our last release sustained nearly for 4 weeks.. unlike the recent washout, no major screens from the second week, that too there are no new releases..
    I thought we all agreed to move on. That was a response to Ratheeshs non stop rants against Vijay. Please see my posts ...I think we all admitted that WOM also was not good for Puli. Don't forget...same thing happened for Billa 2 which got replaced by Naan E on 4th day in most centers. EVERY hero has his share of failures.... And as a Vijay fan, I have no shame in admitting his failures.

I think we should just move on. Its obviously evident that you don't like Vijay and that's absolutely fine..its your individual opinion. No point trying to go one up against each other over such matters.
    Last edited by Dammy R; 22nd October 2015 at 08:32 PM.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    தனுஷ் மீது கோபத்தில் இருக்கும் முருகதாஸ்? https://t.co/qWH3yosfUA

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Srimannarayanan View Post
    Why dont you suggest the same to other person (as you did for USV) who tries to provoke everyone
    Why do you poke in "Excuse me!!!!" - That post was not intended for you

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Realized and Deleted..
    Last edited by GSV; 22nd October 2015 at 09:03 PM.
    Sachin...

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    That's a misconception that you and couple others are living under. We can't stop you from living in denial but don't expect people here to believe this and answer that silly question. Theater owners and distributors are not fools to buy Vijay movies every time if he was a loss making hero all the time. Most of Vijays distributors are the same for all his movies...doesnt that speak volumes. You should rather worry why a particular actors shooting gets stopped due to the producer lacking finances due to previous movie loss...why theaters not giving first preference to that actors movie in case of competition. Don't be surprised if Diwali gets advanced to Nov 5 because Thoongavanam is releasing on Diwali.
    This place is just becoming a stage to mock Vijay by a couple individuals at every go. Like someone said...until these few negative souls are around its best to stay away...I wish Mods see this and do the needful. I still don't understand the level of insecurity against Vijay by few here. Why can't they just focus on discussing and sharing news abt their own hero. Phew!!
    Like how diwali got advanced to oct 1

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Edited..
    Last edited by GSV; 22nd October 2015 at 09:10 PM.
    Sachin...

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    I thought we all agreed to move on. That was a response to Ratheeshs non stop rants against Vijay. Please see my posts ...I think we all admitted that WOM also was not good for Puli. Don't forget...same thing happened for Billa 2 which got replaced by Naan E on 4th day in most centers. EVERY hero has his share of failures.... And as a Vijay fan, I have no shame in admitting his failures.

I think we should just move on. Its obviously evident that you don't like Vijay and that's absolutely fine..its your individual opinion. No point trying to go one up against each other over such matters.
    It was claimed to be kids film, family film, oru thadavai paarkalaam. It also had no competition but trace illama pochu second weekend

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GSV View Post
    Parthy,

Idhe hub la thaan.. There were some thara matta level discussions between rajini and ajith fans.. Why not now?
    And Why these days ajith fans call rajini is the only super star and Others are just made-up..
    Hub rules are changing hub trend is changing. So, we see changes

You can request them to call your favorite as "super star"! The final decision is theirs, not mine or yours!
    This is a very big world!