your inbox is full buddy..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    your inbox is full buddy..
    deleted all my messages mate..
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i will respond back to the whole questions only if it's addressed to me, if it's attributed to some lord labakkudas that won't get my time.

periya paragraphlarunthu oru line oru line eduthu out of context infer panrathu edho munna pinna english padicha anubavam illatha school pasanga mathiri theriyuthu..my post talk about trend and my observations..
    Din't you do the same two days back and lecture us how to post ? I have been in this hub for last 6 years and no body had any complaints like what you had. Is it not self explanatory when someone post without a reference its their own opinion ? When you talked about post 2k trend you dint add any reference or IMO in that. Din't we understand it was your opinion ? When questions were thrown at you the words used by you were setup superstar, mohanlal,ARM, school pasanga , english theriyaathavanga , PM la vaa thitikalam...who is getting into personal attack here ?

Coming to ARM, Is a movie's success guaranteed when an actor works with a good director ? Go and check some of the latest movies done by good directors with big heroes ...What's your basic problem here dude ? Couldn't digest Vijay's success ?

You self proclaimed as up to date with current affairs but you dont know Vijay's market in Kerala and UK. Even his disasters did well in those places. Why only talking about Jilla in Kerala ? Haven't you followed other Vijay movies screened there ?
    Last edited by VinodKumar's; 6th July 2015 at 10:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cedy as usual rocking post bro !! Thenara...Thenara..hmm!

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted with warning-

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    So many kondais these days. Why is it so ? Is it because of empty pocket on their side ? A well reputed reviewer in hub also was a kondai. They doesn't seem to be fan of some one they seem to be haters of Vijay thats all. When we talk current facts they go back to SAC, Sura , Kuruvi etc !!!
    It happens bro! It can also be easily exposed after 5-10 posts they post.BUT To make a Vijay movie flop,they should not try these ways. Probably they can portray themselves as a common audience like one has been doing for long time and keep reviewing every new movie on friday,once a Vijay movie releases they can come out with a negative review and display it as if from a common audience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Tamil Cinema Box Office

Quote Originally Posted by GSV View Post
    In fact Ajith gets benefitted by dissolving fans club... That's all..

And this forum documented fact won't be *questioned* in the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like

Tamil Cinema Box Office

Too bad that PR is trying to prove to a world which doesn't have any issues with hacking websites or impersonating as someone else. Manasaatchi

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    setup superstar fans een neeganale vanthu aajar aavuringa? no need to have doubts yes i meant only him .. if you read my lecture i provided few categories and you can include my posting under "haters" category.. statementa contextlarunthu eduthu thaniya pottu adhukku velakkam vera kekringa?

apram i don't retort to personal attacks on anyone and i try very hard to refrain from that, but if you need to call names or calling lordu labakkudas etc feel free to send me a PM and we'll gladly exchange abuses..
    good one PR.. But don't share your personal details. You don't know what will happen in the online world. Presume you know but just want to highlight given how many nalla kondais remained silent.

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Too bad that PR is trying to prove to a world which doesn't have any issues with hacking websites or impersonating as someone else. Manasaatchi

Such kind of people exist across all groups. Let's add BOTs and Coding to the list. Then there are those who impersonate as independent reviewers with an agenda of pulling one particular star down... #just saying#
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.