Page 7 of 177 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Atleast RaajaPaarvai had Madhavi
    Another fan of "Madhavi pon mayilaal "
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Sir, Just by comparing with a hero who has given 2 100C movies doesn't mean that other actor's movie also crossed 100C. Adhum Veeram 100C nu vilundha edathulayae poralruinga paathingala . Your agenda is written all over your posts. Evalo maraika try pannalum kondaiya maraika mudila.
    Why is 100 Crore proprietary only for Vijay movies?, Please don't drag Veeram or Ajith into the conversation. There is one guy in your alliance that enjoys this kind of drama, Kozhandaya killi thottila attarathu.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have I ever said 100C is proprietary only for Vijay movies ? Its him who equated Vijay and Ajith movies and I responded to him. Discussion is about the list posted here. List has Veeram and Ajith was the hero of that movie. There is nothing wrong in talking about Veeram.

If at all you feel anything is not related to this thread request you to report the post instead of asking not to talk about a movie/actor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have I ever said 100C is proprietary only for Vijay movies ? Its him who equated Vijay and Ajith movies and I responded to him. Discussion is about the list posted here. List has Veeram and Ajith was the hero of that movie. There is nothing wrong in talking about Veeram.

If at all you feel anything is not related to this thread request you to report the post instead of asking not to talk about a movie/actor.
    If you wanna argue then so be it...ooh and let me help you here!!!, Kanchana is also on the list and so is Entiran and Lingaa. I am sure Kaththi and Thuppaki should not feature on this list since they are Classic's and It should be compared to Avatar and Dark Knight.

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Oh! Now I see where you're coming from .. you're enraged at me putting Ajith and Vijay together .. Adhan indha chinna pasangaloda prechanayae Summa Ajith, Vijay oru paechukku sonna adha yedho perusa oru microscopella pottu ... enna sir !

How many times have you seen me posting in favor of the other actor ? Check it out buddy .. My likes are only with Kamal and Rajini .. nobody else !! To me Ajith and Vijay are the next gen stars thats all. Whos' better than the other is up to you guys to decide, not me. If you think Vijay is the best, so be it payya!

Veeram and Aarambam was mentioned in that list put out by NOV. So does he also have an agenda of putting the other star with Vijay !! Come on man grow up ..
    Bill4u,
    Yes for ur last line.. As Nov himself said, he seems to be satisfied with wiki list.. Hence he quoted here.. Just with my hub experience.. He likes surya, ajith than Vijay.. To me it s agenda driven...
    Sachin...

7. Likes gane14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    If you wanna argue then so be it...ooh and let me help you here!!!, Kanchana is also on the list and so is Entiran and Lingaa. I am sure Kaththi and Thuppaki should not feature on this list since they are Classic's and It should be compared to Avatar and Dark Knight.
    Come on ... dint you read all the posts in the thread ? I have talked about Kanchana 2 here

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...=1#post1232137

I have no issues with Enthiran and Linga details and positions given in the list.

And thanks for recognising Kaththi and Thuppaki .

Post Thanks / Like
    Come on ... dint you read all the posts in the thread ? I have talked about Kanchana 2 here

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...=1#post1232137

I have no issues with Enthiran and Linga details and positions given in the list.

And thanks for recognising Kaththi and Thuppaki .
    Oh...Don't mention it!!! Birds of the same feather flock together!!!

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    She was one of them I liked .. was hot in those movies - dusky with enchanting eyes
    Last edited by bill4u; 17th June 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neutral character pola .

BTW, Unga likes la orutharku vena naanga chinna paiyana irrukalam ... innorutharku mela eppovo poyaachu (Box officela) !!!
    Romba overconfidence nalladhu illa sir .. avanga ellam paathavanga, indha vayasilayum demandlla irrukaanga. Avanga numberssa unga star innum touch seiyalla .. Ippo dhan unga star konjam stabilize aagirrukkar. So better to be modest ..

Post Thanks / Like
    That was not over confidence ..fact. Again when it comes to box office "avanga" doesnt sound good .

Oruthar box office la vera level. Untouchable. Even his latest disasters had grand openings. Other one needs high profile movie for the openings chinna pasanga have been having for last so many years. It is as simple as that. Personally I dont like the vera level box office hero but I cannot deny the facts right.

Page 7 of 177 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast