Page 97 of 150 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Hybrid View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    sakala : உங்க கணக்குப்படி பார்த்தாலும் தூங்காவனம் யு எஸ் கலக்*ஷன் அரை மில்லியனை தாண்டாதுனு தோனுது. லிங்கா ரெண்டுமில்லியனை தொட்டதாக சொல்றாங்க. அதான் ப்ளாக் பஸ்டருனு சொல்றாங்களோ என்னவோ..
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    https://twitter.com/savukku/status/663636995554455552

"வாழு வாழவிடு” Ajith's Policy. Best wishes for Ajith's films!
    If you think ajith has any role in this. Then can't help you.

Moreover I don't buy this theory of jazz cinemas politics. Ajith's film opened with 550 screens and Thoongavanam opened with 350 odd. Which is not bad considering genere that TVNM and U/A certificate i think it's a fair deal and performed well too. Not sure what's your problem (unless you want to create one).

Anyway I'll refrain posting on this topic again.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Post Thanks / Like
    I can understand Kamal fans posting some random tweets from twitter handles and screen shots since they are going head on with Vedhalam. BTW innum evalo nalaikku TV successfully packeda odina Vedhalam collection beat pannum nu konjam estimate sollunga, naangalum therinjikarom.

But all the posts from Thideer Kamal fans (sorry neutral cinema lovers) is laughable! Adhukkum mela ethir paakarom!!
    Ajde Nole!

Post Thanks / Like
    #Vedalam France 2 days collection 70674€ beats kathi 3 days 70000€ collection

"You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs."

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    need to rethink whats going on.. during lingaaa...bringing in vijay for kaththi... n now tv vs vedhalam... both different scale... ppl love to do comparison...this need to stop...i went last night to watch vedalam..it reminded me of the mad craze around K in 80's and 90s..now all of us have families n we concentrate on many things....now this craze is happening for vijay n ajith frm all young ppl..why even young ones in all our family has ajith fans n vijay fans....it is true after hey ram ..aandavar changed his path too much which i have difference of opinion... we cannot expect mass movie like skv...it wont be like apoorva sagodarargal type anymoe...it wont be like tevar magan or indian dealing with indian problems...it will be like dasa, vishwaroopam type dealing with many global topics with heavy themes...so expecting him to still get all audience.. can only happen if its like apoorva sagodrgargal type film..which he wont do...even vishwaroopam type of film working big is due to big budget.. not massy type..

i heard budget details of toongavanam... it's close to 7 crores.... film satelittle itself is 13 crore profit...
    Last edited by shwas; 13th November 2015 at 02:12 PM.

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    #Vedalam France 2 days collection 70674€ beats kathi 3 days 70000€ collection

Kaththi with 17,000 entries is the 2nd highest in France till date..Vedalam 3 days entries are 6537..

http://tamilcinema2.blogspot.in/2015...in-france.html

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well done Sakala! Enjoyed reading your posts.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    if he cannot generate hype for the type of iflms he is doing last 35 years..then wats use of his career? thats his only goal...will he takes hype n popularity to politics...i dont think he is bold to do that...but if he doesnt do.. it will be a shame

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Entha ooru Mayajaal owner-aa pathi pesrapla sakala?

Vedalam - 47 shows

Thoongavanam - 27 shows

Regarding sathyam.. Satyam main screen is much bigger than Santham and serene put together.... and in S2 perambur.. screen1 and screen2 all the shows for Vedalam.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    NDTV has showed something in the lines of Ajith is the new Rajni based on reports that Ajith has smashed Rajni's opening records.

Interesting - If we assume that Ajith has taken over the mantle by his fanbase among the youngsters, which is obviously huge, then we are heading towards a chiranjeevi than a rajni right? Chiranjeevi an undisputable regional star as opposed to rajni who is a national icon. Same is the case with whoever takes over Kamal's mantle.. Kamal commands respects from all parts of India and all states have seen his one classic or another and many non-tamilians consider him the best actor in India of his era. In case of Kamal, they will have to match both BO and critical acclaim.
    Last edited by Saai; 13th November 2015 at 08:15 PM.