Thread: M.S. Udhayamurthy

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

M.S. Udhayamurthy

Hi Friends

I would like to know more about M.S.UDHAYAMURTHY - Founder of Makkal Sakthi Iyakkam. Please let me know the information you know about him and his books.

Thanks
    Swathy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber r_kk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is very nice to see a topic on M S Udaya Moorthy.

He was very popular in eighties and his books are real moral boost for the youths. His writings are very dynamic and positive and his books are still very popular.

He returned back from abroad after gaining lot of reputation, to serve India. But as usual, our country didn’t utilize his potential, as well as he couldn’t convert his “Makkal sakthi Iyakkam” as a grass root successful uplift movement due to existing political clouds. He organized lot of program for integration of national rivers and his works will be remembered if it materializes.

Even though he couldn’t achieved his dreams till now, his writings inspired/inspire lot of people and created/creating lot of dedicated social oriented youths.

It will be interesting if hubbers starts writting about such people in this thread. Recently Ananda Vikadan published series of article about similar people under the tittle "Velicham".

Note:
    Movie Director K. Balachander kept his name to hero character (as social oriented selfless dynamic character) for the movie “Unnal Mudiym Thambi”
    Netrikan thirapinum kutram kutrame...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much r_kk, I also have heard that his name was listed in the book : WHO IS WHO .