Thread: Films recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Threaded View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Mr. GreyShirt : "If you guys are talking about Bond movies then you gotta talk about the credit music. How was the Spectre's music? "

Sam Simth's single "Writing's on the Wall" features as the Bond Title Song in the film Spectre. It has more character to it, and if you have watched the film, you will easily relate it to the name of the single. And this time, Bond goes for flames and the hair of the dancing beauties are flying ashes. Simply superb definitions if you get to watch it on 4K.

Everything about the movie is great - Hinx & Mr.White were convincing. The Jaguar C-X75/Aston DB10 chase was spectacular.

Will talk about the movie in the Foreign Films thread, later.

Spectre - "Welcome, James. It's been a long time, and, finally, here we are."

The title song/track was/is good - but somehow I liked Skyfall by Adele better.. the visuals were stunning in Spectre titles!

My personal favorite since the Timothy Dalton years is Sheryl Crow's 'tomorrow never dies' which apparently has chord progressions not much different from 'o butterfly' from Meera by IR - which came several years before TND!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement