Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Films recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raghu: Only you and I (two rajini fans) left here! Just move on buddy! It is not worth it.
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any one seen the movie "Burnt" any good ?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Regular Hubber rifath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay Ji! Cos sometimes fans can be a bit reactive towards such reviews! yhats why posted here! Enjoy the celebration!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vedhalam

A mindless masala which tests our patience throughout. I don't know what these directors think of the audiences while writing such scripts. Although i am not a fan of Hari, I admire him for one aspect. He doesn't allow the audience to think of logical loopholes in his films while we are watching it. He compensates with his racy screenplay and some fast camera movements. But in Vedhalam, neither the story is interesting nor the making is impressive.

The film does have some interesting scenes. But Siva has successfully made them look funny with some needless follow ups. Best example is the yacht scene. The transformation was kinda cool but the dance and facial expressions of Ajith that followed really split me up. Would any sane director do that with Ajith?

Let me not speak about Shruthi or Soori here. Would end up getting banned.

//Reading reports that the film has collected good in TN. If 'this' film is doing good at the BO, then Ajith has certainly hit a purple patch//

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tats y I feel top actors should do commercial movies( even if its experimental)..even if its worse atleast hardcore fans will end up watching multiple times..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Vedhalam

A mindless masala which tests our patience throughout. I don't know what these directors think of the audiences while writing such scripts. Although i am not a fan of Hari, I admire him for one aspect. He doesn't allow the audience to think of logical loopholes in his films while we are watching it. He compensates with his racy screenplay and some fast camera movements. But in Vedhalam, neither the story is interesting nor the making is impressive.

The film does have some interesting scenes. But Siva has successfully made them look funny with some needless follow ups. Best example is the yacht scene. The transformation was kinda cool but the dance and facial expressions of Ajith that followed really split me up. Would any sane director do that with Ajith?

Let me not speak about Shruthi or Soori here. Would end up getting banned.

//Reading reports that the film has collected good in TN. If 'this' film is doing good at the BO, then Ajith has certainly hit a purple patch//

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    have to agree with that..in fact i have never missed any of his films..watched his poojai recently..after watching abt 20 mins, i couldnt move..watched till the end theres something abt his screenplay that makes me sit through his films..

Was has surudhi done to her lips? she looks awful now..her career is over..reminds me of bollywood anushka..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    VEDHALAM

sorry to say..ana athan unmai...en vazhaikila entha padathyum theaterla paathu thoonganathey illa..vedhalam is fist..thala ippadi therikka thoonga viduvarunnu nenachu kuda pakkala..'annan thanggai pasamam'..tamill-la banned panni romba nalachu!!

Thoonggavanam innum pakkala..maybe today..
    Last edited by A.ANAND; 14th November 2015 at 02:09 PM.

Senior Member Regular Hubber rifath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hari films have racy screenplay and decent logic in each scene! Only his fights and dialogues are exaggerated! And his comedy tracks are unwanted at times! Apart from that I love his movies!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching a Hari movie is like playing fifa football on amateur level u will always win like the hero does in Hari's movies. I dont even dare to think about how weak Villain will be in Singam III.
    God bless all

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted with warning-

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast