• No

1 14.29%

Thread: எந்திரன் 2.0 The Sequel : Rajinikanth | Shankar | ARR

Threaded View

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making of 2.0 - 3D Featurette

Chitti Watching Chitti

The information Ray Hannisian (Lead Stereographer) shares is very interesting. He mentions about Individual Depth.

Nope, I am not going to take your time and talk about 3D technology in movies (S3D film), as I had elaborated about Motion Capture in Kochadaiiayaan. But, I give a few keywords for those who are interested to check out this splendid film making technology : Concept of Disparity in Stereo Matching, Stereoscopy, 3D Depth Tracking and Control Sensing Interface, Motion Similarity, Level of Detail for Graphics, Three Angles of Rotation of the body frame from the world frame, Depth Map (Real Depth vs Depth Created by CGI), Creating Depth Content, Camera Space (Far and Near - the value of Z), Distance vs Size (Objet from the camera and between two objects), Depth Buffering (Depth coordinates in 3D graphics), Pixel Elimination based on Depth ...

And that's just the Capture part. Cutting is an entirely different story!

The Endhiran (2010) theme has the emotion of an epic symphony and the charater of a Sci-Fi music. It sounds like a Sci-Fi Opera allowing Frankenstein (1931) to take a Trip to the Moon (Le Voyage dans la Lune, 1902). Endhiran Theme music is well paced, carrying the slow rythms of the bass and wind instruments to create the needed breathing space for the events to unfold on the screen. It starts joyful; depicting the actions Chitti involves himself with, and gets darker as Chitti progresses himself with the flow of the film.

Even though it’s too early to pass a comment about 2.O theme music, the opening of the short teaser clip starts with a Creepy Symphony. What Chitti shall unleash this time is cleverly sounded by ARR.

Few images from Endhiran are (visibly) retained in the sequel too :

Chitti on Rolls

Sphere of Chitti

Chitti, The Admirer

Chitti is prouder than he was in Endhiran; checking his all new shining armour suit. And that my folks, is not a good sign for the folks!

The Wait is to Watch.
    Last edited by mappi; 9th October 2017 at 05:21 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India