Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: One-Liner Tale

Post Thanks / Like
    Antonio limped past a sign reading, "Village 1000 ft." A last burst of energy surged through him and he began sprinting. The trees began to thin as he got closer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    C-Man!! Vincent! Nice Avatar!! U MADE JUNIOR HUBBER!

As Antonio got to the Village, he noticed a few familiar faces. One of the men drew his gun and fired in Antonio's direction. Antonio froze, he was alive. Each second that went by felt like an hour. He was still breathing.
    Next.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    --Huzzah! Only 975 posts to get to seasoned!

Antonio pulled a .25 target pistol out of his ankle holster and shot the man in the chest, CRACK!, sending him stumbling back into a newspaper stand. Somebody screamed at the gunshot. Where was the train platform?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Three other men drew their pistols. Antonio had realized what he had done. He turned around. Gianni was Shot. He took another look at the man he killed. It was Raj. His own Bodyguard.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    He spotted the platform a hundred meters and a ten foot chain linked fence away. He leaped up and clambered over the top. The three men opened fire. Dirt and gravel began shooting up from the ground around him. Something bit into his calf. He stumbled to the train tracks but continued running...

--This is pretty cool We should do something like this where everyone controls a single character and follows a storyline or something--

Post Thanks / Like
    Wait...Cman, Anotiono shot HIS own bodyguard.....who shot gianni who was trying to kill Antonio. The other guys are also part of Antonio's crew.....
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    *Flashback* Louie, the head of his bodyguard, faced Antonio.
    "You're fired Lou, take a walk." Louie's face flushed with anger.
    "You washed up man! You gonna die, man!" Louie screamed as he stormed out of the room.
    Antonio continued running to the platform. He regretted firing Louie now. For a lot of reasons. One of them was in his leg.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bravo!!!!! Excelante!!! Tres Bien!!! Super!!!!

The three men stated to pull. Antonio took cover behind small wall, he was just a couple feet away from the train. "MOTHAARFAAKAASSS!!" He randomly pointed his .25 over the wall and started to pull as well.

Talk about insane!!!
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    *TOOOOOOT* Antonio's train blew its horn as it chugged into the station. At the same time his gun stopped kicking in his hand when he pulled the trigger. He threw it over the wall and dashed for the train, sharp teeth digging into his calf every time he raised it. Another man ran to catch the train as well. He looked back. His ex bodyguards were shooting it out with the arriving police. He was going to make it. The train blew its horn once more signaling that it was about to leave. Antonio grabbed ahold of the railing and breathed a sigh of relief. Suddenly someone behind him said,
    "Hey, remember me? Benny Capello from the bronx?" He turned around. BLAM! BLAM! Antonio shuddered as two .45 rounds cut through his abdomen. His hand reached out to the railing to keep him from falling. BLAM! He collapsed to the concrete, blood trailing from his mouth. His eyes moved for Cappello but he was already gone. Blood gushered from Antonio's mouth. He tried closing it to keep it from coming but it forced its way out. His moved his hands to his chest and brought them back to his face. They were covered in blood. He tried to breathe but choked instead. Was this the end?...

--sorry for the violent post. And I know this is a lot more than one line.

Post Thanks / Like
    You want Violence, I'll give u violence!! Ok lets see what u think of this..

Capello started sprinting towards the bushes. "Uncle?" He stopped, and turned to see his neice Mary. He looked around. No one. "Mary...You're still alive!" he walked towards his beautiful neice. "Uncle..." She hugged him. "It's nice to see you again." Capello pulled away, so did mary, but she had his .45 now. She backed up. "Uncle...who's idea was it to....send thugs to kill me?"
    "What?" Capello backed up.
    "you know, sending Tony, and Tony hiring Jack and Phil, and all." She clasped the pistol tight in right palm.
    "I don't know...what..." He stopped. He was looking down the barrel of his .45.
    "Why?" She started to cry. Capello started towards her slowly. "WHY!!???" She pulled the trigger, and pushed lead into capello's left thigh. Capello colapses on the ground. He started to cry. He knew they were his final tears. "I told you that I wouldn't tell anyone about Steve!!" She kicked him in his solar plexus. Capello screamed and gasped for air. She kicked again. This time Capello tasted something sour in his mouth. Mary knelt down, and grabbed his hair. Capello screamed. They were both crying. "How could YOU!!!!???" She brought his head up off of the ground, and slammed it back hard on the gravel covered earth. Capello felt a vibrating pain go through his body. He was cry too hard to scream. "Now, u pay the price." She pushed the .45 against his dangerously bleeding head. Capello tightly closed his eyes still crying. CLICK. The .45 was empty. Capello looked at her. Mary was stil crying. "Well, it's your lucky day isn't it?" She said, and tossed the gun into a bush. Tears stopped from Capello's eyes for a second. His vision was getting blurred. "NO! NO! NO!" Mary realized that he was loosing concience. "I want you to feel your death!!" She pulled out a pocket knife from her pocket. "This is for killing Steve!" She jammed the sharp 5 inch knife into his chest. Capello coughed. "This is for hiring Tony!!!" she brought the knife back and jammed it into his solarplexus again. With each penetraion, Capello was spraying blood into the air through his mouth. "This is for saying that I can't go into MY caslte!!" She jammed the knife into his dying body again, and agian. Capello's blue shirt was in the shade of black now. And THIS IS FOR SENDING GIANNI TO KILL ME!!!" Mary brought her knife to his neck and started sawing. Blood squirted into her face. She kept loosing the grip of the blood soaked knife. "AHHH!" she continued to saw his neck. Capello's concience was fading. Mary Continued to saw.
    "BLEED BIT*H BLEEED!!!!" Capello's head rolled away from it's body. Capello's left arm started to twitch. "BLEEEEDDDD!!!!!" Mary pulled herself away. "Jack.....Phil.....Gianni...." She looked at down. "Capello." She said, and started towards the castle. She had killed everyon who had gotten in her way. No one could stop her now.

What about this for Violence!!

The Seasoned Psycho!! Just Kidding. I'm not crazy!

Sorry guys. I just had to do this. I'm sorry, I know the writing is horrible, the flow, the facts, etc. I'm not feeling very writery today.

Later. 8)
    Back after a while...

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast