Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thala58 " VISWASAM" Dir.Siva+Sathya Jyothi+Pongal Release 2019

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viswasam Trailer

Recently Karthik's Petta trailer released. There are striking similarities in both these trailers :

1/ "One dialogue, two conversations" phenomenon.
    Karthik gets romantic - "Naturally ... love is blind ... if you are not comfortable you can close your eyes ... No, No, its superb"
    Siva gets awe : "Mostly I should be mad at you, but I respect you ... so you live long"

2/ The first 30 seconds is like a massive intro (build up) for the protogonist.
    Karthik choses the characters to explain his hero.
    Siva goes monologue - just like Ajith-Siva previous films (Ajith Voice sema gethu).

3/ Both trailers hold a mystry including 2 different makeover for the protogonist.
    Karthik's potrayal increases the curiosity and demands attentiveness.
    Siva's depiction expands the interest showing firmness.

4/ Tea glass
    Karthik gives a glance of the object as something symbolic yet to be revealed, while Siva commucates by placing a glass of milk opposite to the tea glass.

5/ Coloured environmental variation (neon lights, window panes)
    Karthik produces contrasting colors to show the shades of the characters.
    Siva choses colours as a design for his frames.

6/ Crowded
    Both trailers remind me of Junga dialogue "Gents toiletla poondha mari irruku ... gajagaja nu orey ambalaigala irrukku!" (LoL)

7/ Indoor Fight
    Karthik organises closed enviornment shootouts - Church, furniture disposal room, etc.
    Siva goes for cage fighting and lavatory brawl (Ajith fight sequences are always awesome, looking forward for this one).

8/ so on so forth (I stop here) ... its quite a neck to neck with both the trailers with thundering dialogues uttered by the two favourite heroes.

[Perosnally : Petta has Simran my child! (appadiye adutha padathula Amala va cast pannuga ji! One of my collegue looks and expresses just like Amala - a seductive tigeress I call her. She gets the job done ... I strictly mean 'profession' here ... LoL]

Where there might be a tiny dip in Viswasam is the music. Viswasam sounds devotional, artificial and too loud while Petta ... *playing Kalli Theme*

Karthik is subtle while Siva is obvious. Both the trailers show the writing prowess of these young film makers.

When Petta trailer is "Pattassu", Viswasam trailer is "Erimalai".

All the best to Ajith, Nayanthara, co-artists, Siva and Team Viswasam for a grand sucess. This Pongal (Jan 10) shall be a memorable one as I would watch both the films with a group of awesome fans who don't care about sucess, storm or cold but just Ajith.
    Last edited by mappi; 30th December 2018 at 11:28 PM. Reason: evalo spelling mistakes ... yebba
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    well written.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ADICHITHOOKU

Post Thanks / Like
    Viswasam Preview Show on 09/01 @ 23h30 in France
    (It should be around 4 am in Chennai)

Presented by NIGHT ED FILMS

For reservation : http://www.cgrcinemas.fr/torcy/film/261699/

All the best to Night Ed Films and I am confident that the first film this year will earn profits for the company.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    Viswasam in France

- Four preview shows for Viswasam at 23h30 : CGR - Epinay, Torcy, Evry, Sarcelles [booking open now at respective websites]

- Regular shows from 10/01 in CGR/Eurocorp/Gaumont-Pathe throughout France [Booking should start from tomorrow].

- Regular shows starts from 11/01 in REX3 : https://legrandrex.cotecine.fr/reserver/F261699/

An excellent distribution by Nighted Films to accomadate Viswasam in all major movie theater chains in France.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peru thooku durai
    Theni mavattam ooru koduvilarpatti
    Pondatti peru niranjana ponnu peru swetha.
    Mudinja othaiku otha vada

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ramesh Bala

@rameshlaus
    11 hours ago

Top 2 Movies in TN in-terms of Share:

1. #Baahubali2

2. #Viswasam *

* - Still Running..