Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Guyana Indians

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Urme - surely the old Indian Diaspora is a whole lot bigger than a handful of Guyanese born Indians???!!! I'm sorry you got pissed off with some folks!! But why take it out on the rest too?????

Would you not consider staying on and participating???? I would dearly like to see your post more often. There are so many of us here from all corners of the world, but do choose to worship and celebrate our Indianness!! Who else could we share it with if not our own lot???!! Surely, there'll be the good, bad and ugly but isn't that part and parcel of life????

Please Stay!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber Guyana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nirosha sen,

>>surely the old Indian Diaspora is a whole lot bigger than a handful of Guyanese born Indians<<

If you mean in Canada, no, we Guyanese are more here in great numbers)than the Indians from India. You will find more Indians from India in the US.

The rest of what you said, will have to be carefully considered, although one set back is time.

Post Thanks / Like
    You know this is an interesting topic, for your thread!! The name is apt, Pa!! Instead of discussing abt you alone, which is what we have done so far, why not we discuss abt the Guyanese Indian people???? Most of us do not know much anyway. That way we could turn this into a kind of quilted Diaspora thread for far flung Indians. What do you say?????

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyana
    abused me too many many times. I was strong to stay here for as. -deleted- off..
    lol. Guyana, its all how u make up your mind.
    Basically all human beings are nice. That includes you and me. I can quote u many million dollar businesses that are based on just this characteristic of humans.
    So, i am tryin to convince you that who ever you had abused u in the old hub are also nice guys. No one abuses you unless and until you start abusing them. Its like a snake bite. Unless and Until you scare a snake or do it some harm it is not gonna bite you.

If you are serious about discussing something nice we are willing to chat with you, considering you as a nice social animal ( Man is a social animal). If iam boring you too much i am really sorry. If u dont excuse me i dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyana
    and I feel bad that I had to use bad language to get across to some people how I was feeling - a build up from over the years.

If u are really good u will not use bad language to reciprocate your anger.
    I have come across the worst language, but still i never used bad laguage to show my anger. Anyways its OK coz ur just a human.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indian gyanese born in canada are canadians with indian physical features. Its like a chinese born in USA is no longer a chinese but an american. I am just eager to know if you canadians follow the gyanese, sorry indian culture with interest?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, I think you have job here, Urme! Please enlighten us. I honestly would love to know more abt your part of the world, whether it's Guyanese Indians still in Guyana or those who've migrated to Canada.

Question from me : Why particularly Canada was chosen for your mass migration???? Why didn't Guyanese Indians settle anywhere else in droves as opposed to Canada???

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    FH Admins,

Honestly I feel, a thread like this, or any thread on individuals should not find a place in FH. There is enough acrimony already on the hub.
    Nirosha can open a new thread on migration of Indians to Canada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nirosha,

Just to minimise my time here, all I can say to you, you already have the answer. Why do Indians go to the US in droves and why if you go to India you see up to this day and on a daily basis, they line up in front the embassy in droves to get a US Visa?

There are various post on this forum over the last two years to answer the rest of questions posted on Feb 27th. So I need not spend time repeating myself.

You shouldn't be expecting responses from me given what I said in the alst few days, I am just being "generous" here.

As per the other comments, people shoulod check themselves before checking others. It is so easy not to do when the threads and post of precise words and statements no longer exist on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are many Guyanese too in the US. Just that there are more here than there and you are more there than here. Just accept that. Otherwise, you can do your own research. All this should be information available publicly.

Post Thanks / Like
    >>If u are really good u will not use bad language to reciprocate your anger. <<

There are people here who have used bad language and never ever apologized for it. It must be the norm and people quickly forget about it. I haven’t seen any post to counter such behavior. There are others who “may” have been provoked once and used bad language.

It’s more about provocation by a certain groups for a long period on the same issue than bad language. They have also tried to cover it up at my expense and then more and more it came to light. Its like a woman being abused and provoked by her husband/partner for years and when she finally kills him, her conduct is brought under questioning and as murderer more so than the provocative acts she suffered over the years hence, seeing her as a bad person who deserves “further punishment”!

For those who are Christian would know the scriptures says to the effect “Any one who provokes the child of God to make him or her ridiculous, would have to answer”.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast