Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: muthalidam

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

geno (@ 61.1*) on: Fri Oct 15 15:53:07 EDT 2004

QUOTE 2:

>> From: ukw (@ 128.252.181.24) on: Wed Aug 25 09:29:21 EDT 2004

The strength of any relationship is based on understanding, trustworthiness, respect for each other and compromise.

I believe in several cases a brother-sister understanding is much better than other relationship since they grew up in a same environment and loved by the same parents. Such a wonderful relationship is ever-lasting and is much better than the relationship built between two unknown unrelated people mainly for the *sex* and for raising a family.

Generally besides *claimed non-existing ever-lasting love* they generally make a "deal" clled "marriage" and *living a life* or something.

I see they often do get bored with each over the time and after a while in many cases all they have left for each other is nothing but hatred and a pack of complaints (e.g. war of the roses) )) >>

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

geno (@ 61.1*) on: Fri Oct 15 15:59:49 EDT 2004

WOWWWW!! Thanx ukw! that was melting !!

Note this folks :

>> Such a wonderful relationship is ever-lasting and is much better than the relationship built between two unknown unrelated people mainly for the *sex* and for raising a family.

Generally besides *claimed non-existing ever-lasting love* they generally make a "deal" clled "marriage" and *living a life* or something.

I see they often do get bored with each over the time and after a while in many cases all they have left for each other is nothing but hatred and a pack of complaints .....>>

Post Thanks / Like

geno (@ 61.1*) on: Fri Oct 15 16:00:31 EDT 2004

So isn't there a hint somewhere down here - that "Maybe" - Just "Maybe" - the Husband-wife relationship, which is - according to our dear ukw, "Mostly based on SEX" - might get "bored" with each other ...and maybe - seek avenues of "physical and mental expression" from outside of marriage???...........

....and This inspite of the fact that they may have "Raised a family"????!!

Honestly folks! isnt there a subtle hint - to that effect - somewhere in this lines????????

:=)

Post Thanks / Like

Pavalamani Pragasam (@ 220.*) on: Fri Oct 15 22:41:17 EDT 20

My goodness! What do I see after a good night's sleep? Waves of mixed feelings I feel surging within! What is wrong with geno? Why is he taking such pains quoting words which are just normal, no way contradictory! He has got some "great" ideas into his head about everybody's values & utterances! I cant help laughing at his magnificent obsession with "New". I find no reason to retract what I said earlier. It was a movie with a "A" certificate. If geno cant digest the fantasy of a 8-year old-turned youth getting married it is his incapacity to visualise a situation( be it odd or not). Where is precocity there? I dont see any. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

Pavalamani Pragasam (@ 220.*) on: Fri Oct 15 22:42:07 EDT 20

Neither am I selective in answering. Just certain things need no explanation, in my opinion -either self-apparent or waste of argument. I can confidently refute any accusation of inconsistent stands. I have my feet on terra firma, past the age of having the head in the clouds. I have nothing personal- to support or oppose. Nothing lost or gained either. Socrates was sentenced to death by poison, Jesus was crucified. But, the pity is any anti-propagandist is raised to their level in reference!¸ø¦ÄøÄ¡õ Á¡½¢ì¸ì¸øÄ¡ÌÁ¡?!!!! It will be much better for geno to cultivate broader vision & see the root of an argument as what it is & avoid getting it murkied with preconceived notions & pet beliefs!

Post Thanks / Like

Gautham (@ 203.*) on: Fri Oct 15 23:56:52 EDT 2004

thamilil yeluthuvathoodu thaminglish stylilum yeluthinaal fonts download panna vasathiyillaathavargalum kavithayai rasikka mudiyum....sari thaanaa?...thaminglishil ungal kavithayai tharuveergalaa??..anbudan kaetkiraen.

Post Thanks / Like

Gautham (@ 203.*) on: Fri Oct 15 23:57:11 EDT 2004

thamilil yeluthuvathoodu thaminglish stylilum yeluthinaal fonts download panna vasathiyillaathavargalum kavithayai rasikka mudiyum....sari thaanaa?...thaminglishil ungal kavithayai tharuveergalaa??..aarvamaai kaetkiraen.

Post Thanks / Like

geno (@ 61.1*) on: Sat Oct 16 02:04:07 EDT 2004

>> avoid getting it murkied with preconceived notions & pet beliefs >>

So your notion of "culture" and "civilisation" isn't "murkied" with preconceived notions and pet beliefs???!!!!

There is no need to harp back onto ur age Mrs PP..You are doing fine without that.

Now getting back to "New"

>> I find no reason to retract what I said earlier. It was a movie with a "A" certificate. If geno cant digest the fantasy of a 8-year old-turned youth getting married it is his incapacity to visualise a situation( be it odd or not). Where is precocity there? I dont see any. Sorry. >>

oops!!!!!

Thanx for displaying your foot-in-the-mouth Mrs PP!

;=)))

Post Thanks / Like

Pavalamani Pragasam (@ 220.*) on: Sat Oct 16 10:45:17 EDT 20

þýÚ ¦ÅÇ¢Â¡É þó¾ Å¡Ã ¬Éó¾ Å¢¸¼É¢ø ¾Á¢Æ¸ ¦ºý…¡÷ §À¡÷Î ¾¨Ä¨Á «¾¢¸¡Ã¢ ფ ³.².±Š. ¦¸¡Îò¾ “ÌÓÈø” §ÀðÊ ¦¿¡ó¾ Áɾ¢üÌ ¦¸¡ïºõ ¦¾õ¨À ¾ó¾Ð. “¯¼§Ä Ã¢Ä¡ìŠ ôÇ£Š!” ¦¾¡¼Ã¢ø ¬Ô÷§Å¾ ¼¡ì¼÷ §¸.ƒ¢.ÃÅ£ó¾¢Ãý ¦¸¡ÎòÐûÇ ¾¸Åø¸Ùõ ¯ÕôÀÊ¡ɨÅ.

Post Thanks / Like

geno (@ 61.2*) on: Sat Oct 16 14:30:57 EDT 2004

hmmm!!!

oruthavanga retired AgittAnga pOla!!!

;=))

sari namma ukw - enna AnAnga?!!

nEthaikku QUOTE pannu - enRu sonnArkaL...

nAn QUOTE-ku mEla QUOTE kuduthu vittEn!!

enna pEchu moochaiyE kANOmE???!!!

;=))))))

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast