Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Roast fellow hubbers

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Roast fellow hubbers

It has been observed that the most popular timepass in this hub is "pulling other hubbers'" legs or simply put roasting them. Now this leads to quite a big chunk of digressions or friendly aggressions and sparring in threads. So let us roast all our fellow hubbers in one common place! that is in this thread. The first hubeer i would like to start roasting is "SCORPIO"
    Here is our friendly neighbourhood feminist mother from Chennai. She has won many awards in the miscellaneous section as the "Ragger" of the hub and the "Blonk queen" of the hub (as awarded by the legendary bonker NM herself). She is as much terror in the hub as she is at home (for her kids) or at work (for her poor colleagues). So much so she qualifies for the title of "Bin laden " of the hub!! Her blonking skills have been perfected by blonking poor little herbivores like praries and bunnies. The art has been so perfect that he is bold enuf to take on bigger and more human like creatures like the avathar of badri. So to cut a long story short, I am extremely happy to put scorpio in the roasting machine of the hub as "first among equals"!!!
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, JG. That was a wonderful idea, and a very thoughtful gesture. I am sure Akka would be touched by the deepest regards you have for her. And I would be doing an injustice to her feelings of sisterly affection as well if I did not add to what you have said.

There are some people who attract attention by their sheer presence. They are the endearing types that are loved by all. Every word they say exerts a pull on everybody, eliciting thoughts from the deepest depths of human existence. Their comments make you want to say something, be you a prarie or a Gaul.

You love 'em, you hate 'em, but they remain indomitable!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the "winnah"

Scorpio
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Scorpio akka (as she is known to all younger hubbers)
    also has a lot of rosham (not Roshan) or self pride which was inculcated to her in her younger days by her dad with the help of a blonk on her head. The effect of which, she hands them out to fellow hubbers.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    And what a blonk she msut have recieved if it still persists through the ages with tenacity!

Even through the mists of Time the great healer, it has continued, refusing to be healed, and undimmed in purpose or intensity, prevailing upon her to generously hand out blonks in her turn upon lesser and unwary creatures.

She goes by the dictum "Yaam pettra blonks, peruga iv vayyagam" and gives to the "needy" freely, and without thought, as though she were the Mother Teresa of the Blonks!!!
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thambi Cinefan,

Welcome to the Scorpio Thambigal Sangam.

Thalaivar: Thambi Jaiganesh
    Thunai Thalaivar: Thambi Badri

Please add your few thoughts on "roasting" our beloved Akka!

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why Pa????!!!! Why does only Scorpio, has this dubious honour???!!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have patience Niro.

My thambis always have space for every hubber!

Their policy is -Akka first, aunty(agony) next!
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

Post Thanks / Like
    It was graciously decided in the council of elders that each hubber picked for roasting will be roasted for a week. Then another hubber will be picked and so on and so forth. So have no inhibitions as the turn of praries also will come. The only caveat is that offensive language must not be used. As far as auty is concerned, she will not be reasted as a mark of protest till her avathar puts some decent clothes on.... Doree Harry is cool as he is too scared to even show his face. That much for the courage of the "Blonk Queeen" Scorpio queen!!!
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    So have no inhibitions as the turn of praries also will come. The only caveat is that offensive language must not be used.
    As for the first sentence I have no doubt.For the second well,hope for the best,Prairie

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEWARE, THAMBINGGELAA!!!!!!
    Just because I hv not posted doesn't mean I've vanished!! Just too busy to participate (& will be for the next few weeks/months)and 'blonk" the living daylights out of you, thambis, that you'll surely post it as one of your unforgetable incidents!!!
    Hang in there, Scorpio.......that's the spirit!!

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast