Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nimmathi

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nimmathi update

Quote Originally Posted by svasu_ani
    Hi,

Krishnaveni is upset
    ...Need to wait and see as to wht she is gonna do in the coming weeks...

Anitha
    Anitha
    pl update

do u watch Sorgam
    if so can u brief it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I misssed fridays episode...will continue with todays...

Kalyan finds lot of money in briefcase when returning home, next day he goes to the police station to hand over the same and the police praises him for his honesty. The police comes to kalyans house and arrests him saying that he has taken lakh and fifty thousand from the briefcase. every one is shocked..
    Infact kalyans step mother would have taken only 50000, the younger sister calls up kaveri and informs her. kaveri calls up krishnaveni and informs her. she couldnt convey the message to jyothi as she had gone to temple.
    Krishnaveni and kaveri would come home to console seetha. krishnas father in law will come and take seetha along to polic station to find wht happened...

Ctd.........

Post Thanks / Like
    I misssed fridays episode...will continue with todays...

Ctd.........
    thank Ani

plz continue

Post Thanks / Like
    kalyan is released from jail... it is proved he hasntaken the money...he wuld hvae gone to a judge before going to police station and have written a statement telling he took the money of 50000 and returning back the rest to the police station. so the judge would come as witness...and save kalyan... The one who would have taken one lakh is the police to give it to his second wife. The second wife also comes and testifies. The police is arrsted and kalyan is set free.

i didnt watch todays episode...

Post Thanks / Like

i didnt watch todays episode...
    thanks ANI
    what happened today?

Senior Member Senior Hubber usha_pooja's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya,
    Well i'm new 2 this hub so, i watched nimmathi a couple of weeks ago however, it doesnt include da sound.

Well, this is what i watched from that particular episode:
    Nadhini commits suicide by killing herself on da train n Kalyan, his father in law, another person n Kartick i suppose stops her.

Then Kalyan tells Nadhini to promise me that u wont commit suicde again. Probably i think thats its an evil plan.

Next Seeta is shown @ da hospital where she injured n her mother in law comes with some fruits n other things. Dunno what they r talkin abt.

Then Nadhini smacks this lady i believe is her assistant or someone. Then Kalyan 4 sisters come n meet her n starts talkin abt things. Then it ends with da episode with the lady lookin @ them in a shocked way.

Hopefully u will under it n take care from usha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by usha_pooja
    Hiya,
    Well i'm new 2

take care from usha
    thank u for the update

continue pl

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

Had chance to catch with few episodes of nimmathi...

Seetha meets with an accident and is injured in head and she is in hospital... nandhini gives money to doctor and asks him to say that seetha would need a heart transplation or else it will be difficult for her to survive.. and everyone feels bad and is worried..and nandhini acts as if she is changed and is good... she speaks softly with everyone and makes other believe that she will do anything for her sister..even go to such an extent of killing herself and giving the heart to her sister...thats wht was the suicide about... and after all her dramas seetha accepts the marriage between kalyan and nandhini... and in mean time the chief doctor comes to know abt the false reports made by doctor..calls and warns thedoctor and reveals the truth to kalyan and family..everyone is relieved and they ask the senior doctor not to complain on the doctor and nandhini.. Nandhinis plan fails again...

Archana and ashok writes a letter against krishnaveni a fake one saying that he is her boyfriend and the baby she is carrying is not vijays but his.. so that when the letter is read she can face insults from the family... but next day some how letter changes and the letter which archana reads out is from her brother. Overnight krishnaveni would com to know their plans and have changed the letter.. and will advice archana...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi viewers,
    I managed 2 watched the serial again however, it doesnt require da sound. However, i missed the first 10 mins of the serial.

1. The girl from Kolongal who plays Aarathi is sent bk 2 her house by her mother in law n her husband. However, her father in law tries 2 stop it however, it doesnt work.

2. Kalyan is cutting a sweet which i believe we say in Sri Lanka Kerseri (a yellow sweet). Everyone is very happy until da aarthi girl comes with her mother in law which i believe is the women who came in annamalai as the bad women from Kerala. She says something regarding on some illegal documents. Kalyan n Seeta try 2 persuade her 2 take back his sister however, she refuses.

3. Then Kalyan n Seeta come to talk to da girl's husband (da girl who i'm refering 2 is Aarathi from Kolangal). Well Seetha n Kalyan tries 2 call her back 2 his house however, that person starts insult n giving rude comments abt Kaylan n his family. Suddenly Kalyan wos abt 2 hit him but, Seeta tries 2 stop him n cool him down.

4. Finally. the girl who got da kick out of da house wos upset sitting @ her house n her sister i suppose is played by Bhavani in Metti oli tries 2 cool her down. After Kalyan n Seetha i guess tries 2 tell her what happened.

This is what i watched so far. N i will try 2 give more updates when i'm free cos i'm @ college when da serial happens.

Take care
    from Usha

Post Thanks / Like
    hi guys could u tell me da real names of da characters who r involved in da serial plz

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast