Thread: My Research Articles can also be seen in two Facebook - Web Sites.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

R.Sri Hari alias Virarajendra Research Articles now also in 2 - FB Web Sites.

My (R.Sri Hari alias Virarajendra) Research Articles on Tamil - History, Archaeology, Epigraphy, Language, Literature, Music, Dance, Temple Architecture and Sculpture, Paintings and other Fine Arts, Saivaism, Vainavam, Vedism, Samanam, Construction Technology, Medical Sciences, Astronomy and Astrology, and on Tamil Social Studies all of Tamil Nadu can also be seen in two "Facebook Websites" in addition to this Website the "Mayyam Hub", namely the Webpages under "Sri Hari R" and under "R.Sri Hari" fully completed and some partly completed, but most of them with the relevent Evidences and the Sources of Evidences Insert the relevent Webpahe name in your Search Engine slot and press Search

Last edited by virarajendra; 26th February 2019 at 09:16 PM.

2. Thanks nboqawekumec thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by virarajendra View Post

My (R.Sri Hari alias Virarajendra) Research Articles on Tamil - History, Archaeology, Epigraphy, Language, Literature, Music, Dance, Temple Architecture and Sculpture, Paintings and other Fine Arts, Saivaism, Vainavam, Vedism, Samanam, Construction Technology, Medical Sciences, Astronomy and Astrology, and on Tamil Social Studies all of Tamil Nadu can also be seen in two "Facebook Websites" in addition to this Website the "Mayyam Hub", namely the Webpages under "Sri Hari R" and under "R.Sri Hari" fully completed and some partly completed, but most of them with the relevent Evidences and the Sources of Evidences Insert the relevent Webpage name in your Search Engine slot and press Search

வாழ்க தமிழ் மொழியும் பண்பாடும்