Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there any hope?????

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there any hope?????

I am a 36 yr old man from Chennai. I have been having the
    most amazing run of bad luck for the last 14 years!!!. I have been
    unemployed for the last 7 years. my mother has been a paraplegic
    for the last 14 years. My father had a stroke in 1999 and both he and my mother have been falling ill for the last 6 years. I lost 3 or 4 plum jobs in the USA and Singapore. I lost several good opportunities in India too. The astrologers say i have Kala Sarpa dosham and that I have no future at all. Im really worried and cant sleep at night ,also, i dont have any peace of mind as I have no money and my health is not all that good too. I was born on 13 august 1968 @ 10.20 am

Many people are skeptical when I tell them that I have lost so
    many opportunities.How can i convinve them????. Is there any end to this nightmare???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is there any hope?????

Quote Originally Posted by unhappyboy
    Many people are skeptical when I tell them that I have lost so many opportunities.How can i convinve them????. Is there any end to this nightmare???
    I am too sceptical.
    In German there is a proverb telling laughing is the best medicine.

Aren't there any missionaries to help you? May be you have to change your religion but you don't have to change your believe. Take the best and leave the rest.

Good Luck!

PS
    Go to a catholic church and tell him you really need help. I am 96% sure about that you will succeed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Badboy!!! All this may seem like fun to you. But you have
    not been in my shoes !!! Why should I embrace Christianity or even consider going to a church?????!!!!!. I am comfortable with
    Hinduism thank you!!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber malligai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Unhappyboy

i was realll upset after reading ur posting...this happens to many of us...we all feel that we r the most ill-fated people at times...but thats absurd...there r so many people who have nothing at all...

u say that ur parents have been sick for a long time... u atleast have them with u...think of all those orphan children who have never known the love of their parents...and how the heck can u be the reason for the physical health of ur parents anyways?...first get rid of such nitwitted thoughts from ur mind...

u must also resist consulting astrologers about ur future...this is a grave mistake many of us do...once we know that we r going through a difficult or black phase, we r doomed...we start relating everything to our bad omen...

Forget about all those opportunities u lost in the past...just the fact that u have even had all these offers shows that u must be an educated and talented person...think of how u can start fresh right now...and stop worrying about convincing a bunch of 'so-called' friends who care a damn...

above all, try to be in the company of very optimistic people whenever possible...that could be a reall boost to u in many ways...

and mothal, mothala ungaloda indha 'unhappyboy'-ngra id-ya maathunga...

take ur first step today...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is there any hope?????

Quote Originally Posted by "Bad Boy
    Good Luck!

PS
    Go to a catholic church and tell him you really need help. I am 96% sure about that you will succeed.
    Bad Boy, u must be joking!!!..what can a Catholic church or a Hindu temple do in deciding anyones future??...grow up BB...

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I understand your plight . If the astrologers said you have "kala sarpa dosha"( i have heard only of Sarpa Dosha), why didn't they suggest the remedy to it as well?

Have you heard of Pambumekavu Temple? You could go there and pray and do some poojas.

I'm sure if you pray really hard, everything will be alright.

I do hope your problems are solved soon & you lead a happy life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Dr Veena

Please tell me where this temple is located and what does one need to do when one goes there???. Im pretty bad at rituals and stuff!!

Its not that I am not positive about life ,because as lonmg as there
    is life there is hope ...but for a 36 yr old life can be difficult in India!!!! 8)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your concern!!!

Thanks a lot dear Malligai . You touched my heart!. Its nice to know
    people like you. Hey , I never used to believe in astrology earlier
    but fate has forced me to believe in this mumbo jumbo. Nevertheless, as I said earlier one has to have hope ,but with
    age and when you see all your friends settled and living happily it
    really sucks!!!. I have not been able to swim aganst the tide ,even
    though I did try hard!!! But as you rightly say so one has to keep
    ones chin up...but for how long???. Sometimes ,I feel there is not much to live for...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unhappyboy,

NO I was not joking!
    You can possibly await help from a christian church, priests or nuns; mental as well as finacial and they won't even ask you to get rid of your religion. If they deny you support then they are not christians. There are also good people there among christians. But first try with hinduism.
    Here in Germany we have a lot of self-help groups that help people marally and finacially if required. I don't know if you have such institutions there in India.

Post Thanks / Like
    uhb,

mmm..i exactly understand what u r going through...esp being in India when everyone is so nosy and scrutinizing about other people's personal issues and ' status quo'...anyone in ur situation would feel the same...

plss do not think that everyone who has a good job is happy, and having fun...everyone has their share of problems...and no one is ever content with what they have...and all ur friends should have struggled to get where they r now...maybe u dint start early like them, but 'it is better late than never'...

//But as you rightly say so one has to keep
    ones chin up...but for how long???. //---ila, we dont have to put up a show for anyone else...who cares about what everybody else thinks about us...we r what we r, within us...u must start believing in urself first, and forget what ur friends, neighbors or family would think about u...

//Sometimes ,I feel there is not much to live for...//---heyyy, common, all those great people and achievers in this world has been in ur shoes...my dad's friend was around 40, married with a kid...he dint have a job, penniless...uneducated...so he started to sell snacks in the canteen of a movie theatre...he now owns the top chain of restaurants in TN, and is one of the self-made millionaires...

but u seem to be a well educated person...what beats me is, how come u remained unemployed for sooo long??...just forget about all those lost opportunities...why cant u take up something now, to begin with...getting out, making some money, and talking to people will definetely boost ur confidence...

naan solarthu ellam is just a friendly advice ok?...innum neraya 'postive' friends kooda pesunga..it will help...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast