View Poll Results: WHAT IS BETTER FOR YOU EATING 5 FRUITS AND 5 VEGETABLES A DAY OR JUICING?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • EATING THE 10 FRUITS AND VEGETABLES COMBINED

11 73.33%
  • JUICING!

4 26.67%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: THE BENNEFITS OF JUICING!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

THE BENNEFITS OF JUICING!

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A JUICER (JACKLALANE)! I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT IT WAS OF THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE IN LIFE I HAVE NOTICED A DIFFERENCE IN MY SKIN, MY HEALTH, AND MY ENERGY LEVEL. JUICING IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IF YOU WANT A BETTER YOU! CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A DAILY REUIREMENT OF 5 VEGETABLE AND 5 FRUITS, IT IS HARD ENOUGH TO EVEN EAT ONE FRUIT OR VEGETABLE 10 IS A MAROTHON (WELL ATLEAST FOR ME)!
    JUICING CUTS THAT DOWN FOR YOU YOU GET YOUR DAILY REQUIREMENTS IN 2 GLASSES. IN ADDITION YOU ARE GETTIN MORE NUTRIENTS AND VITAMINS BY JUICING BECAUSE FOR EXAMPLE WHEN YOU EAT CARROT YOU ARE ONLY GETTIN 1% OF VITAMINS BECAUSE ALL THE NUTRIENTS ARE IN THE JUICE WHICH IS IN THE CELL WALL OF THE CARROT THUS WHEN YOU JUICE YOU OBTAINING 99% OF NUTRIENTS WHICH IF NORMALLY YOU ATE THE FRUIT OR VEGETABLE IT WOULD JUST GO DOWN THE DRAIN (BATHROOM)! IF ANY ONE HAS QUESTIONS I AM WILLING TO ANSWER, BUT DEFINETLY INVEST IN A JUICER!
    NEHA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ms.Neha,
    What kind of Veggie juices have you tried ? I haven't experimented beyond carrot.
    Let us know the combinations you tried as well.

Thanks.
    Minni

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

hi

Hi Neha!
    what Minni said was right.
    Wld be better if u could give the combinations u tried.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Neha1222, actually i was under the impression that taking the fruits and vegs as such will keep all vitamins and minerals intact rather than as having it as juice , since its the general opinion. Could somebody ,probably our 'healthy lifestyle guru' Dev can throw some light on this...

Regards

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Neha!

it was a interesting thred. i have a juicer too but i hardly use it..i am kind of lazy is one of the reason. and i don't know the receipes of the juices. i don't eat veggies much tell the receipes for fruits and vegetable juices. share ur secret with us. we would love to have nice skin

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank You every one for replying, Yes it is true that juicing take more vitamins since they are all hidden with in the fiber cell wall of a vegetable which is not properly digest by our bodies and thus does not store the nutrients and vitamins! As for recipes I don't have any in particular but I will tell you what I put in the juice I make.

Veggie Juice:

half bunch of spinach washed properly (this is very good for eyes and skin contains a good source of lutein)
    4-5 carrots (contains lots of vitamin in the form of beta carotene very good for skin)
    1 whole beet (very good for blood especially for women who are menstruating or in menopause)
    1 whole cucumber (cucumbers are if used topically are very good for the skin so imagine how beneficial it would be if you drink it)
    since I like a little bit sweetness I add an apple

THIS DRIN IS VERY ENERGIZING AND VERY GOOD FOR YOU NOT ONLY FOR YOUR SKIN BUT YOUR WHOLE BODY!
    my juicer come with a large feeding SHOOT so I don't have to do a lot of chopping but the important factor is not the chopping it is the peeling of the skin [b]DO NOT PEEL THE SKIN OF ANY VEGETABLE SINCE MOST OF THE BENEFITS ARE IN THE SKIN. LET ME SAY THERE IS NO BETTER JUICE THAN FRESH JUICE THERE IS NO COMPARISON FROM V 8 OR TROPICANA WHICH HAS PRESERVITIVES TO MAINTAIN SHELFLIFE! AND THE BENNEFITS ARE SELF EXPLANITORY.

FRUIT JUICE:

2 WHOLE APPLES (CONTAIN MANY NUTRIENTS GOOD FOR THE SKIN)
    GRAPES WITH SEED AND STEM
    STRAWBERRIES
    WATERMELON WITH RIND
    CANTELOPE WITH RIND

THIS A TRULY TASY AND REFRESHING JUICE! ANOTHER THING EVERYONE HAS TO REALIZE IS THAT WHEN YOU COOK YOUR FRUITS AND VEGETABLES YOU ARE KILLING OF MOST OF THE NUTRIENTS. RAW FOOD IS THE BEST TO EAT (I E SALADS) BUT SINCE IT HARD TO EAT ALL THE DAILY REQUIRMENTS MY BEST ADVICE IS IN 2 GLASSES OF JUICE YOU GET SO MUCH MORE AND YOU FEEL SO SO MUCH BETTER AND LOOK BETTER!
    NEHA

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Neha,

Sounds very interesting..BTW, are u taking both of the juices everyday and what is the qty?

4 to 5 carrots-guess that it is a baby carrot! Do you add water or milk while grinding?

Anticipating a reply from you..thanks

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    And, just now, I read an article about pappaya. Both the fruit and vegetable has lots of medicinal uses and one can take either the whole fruit or in the form of juice.

Other than the medicinal uses, important thing to remember is that it will keep you young!!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes u can use baby carrots but i use whole carrots and the quantity is 2 16 oz glasses reccomended. ABSOLUTLY NO NEED TO ADD WATER OR MILK,U GET JUICE FROM JUICER OR JUICE EXTRACTOR! I USE THE JACKLALANE JUICER AND IT GIVES A LOT OF JUICE! I THINK IT IS THE BEST MACHINE I HAVE EVER BOUGHT, U KNOW HOW U BUT SOMETHING AND USE IT ONCE AND IT IS LEFT ON THE SHELF TO GATHER DUST THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE MACHINES IT IS REALLY GOOD AND U CAN PUT IN WHOLE APPELS! GOOD INVESTMENT IN MONEY. NOW SOME1 MIGHT ARGUE THAT EVEN IF U EAT THE WHOLE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES ITS STILL BETTER! I'D LIKE TO SEEE SOME1 EAT 5 FRUITS AND 5 VEGETABLES EVERYDAY, BELIVE ME ITS BETER SAID THAN DONE. ALSO IF WE ARE JUICING AND WE ARE NOT GETTING THAT MUCH BENNEFITS BETTER SOMETHING THAN MOTHING RIGHT! HOWEVER WE ARE GETTING MORE NUTRIENTS AND VITAMINS BY JUICING BECAUSE OUR BODY IS ABSORBING THE JUICE RATHER THEN DISPOSING IT IF U EAT WHOLE VEGETABLES DUE TO THEIR CELL FALLS AND UNNECCESARY FIBER!
    NEHA

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my opinion juicing is not an alternative.

Because fruits and vegetables are developed by nature to be consumed as whole and not just juice as there is lot of fibrous material which really is a bulking and cleansing material in the veg- and fruits.

As mentioned in one of the previous mail 99% in fruits is waste is absolutely misleading , rather I would say by extracting juice and throwing rest is equal to throwing 99% and only having 1% of good ness.

A glass of Apple and A whole apple are totally two different things, the antioxidants and other neutrient /rufage awailable from whole fruit cannot be matched with the juice.

If some one is not able to eat all fruits one can try small portions or few no. of fruits.
    Juice can be taken as an addtion to whole fruit or vegetable but no way a fruit can be substituted with it's juice only.

I would request the readers to do some web searching on advantages of eating whole fruit and vegetables ,

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast