Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: corner plot lucky or unlucky????

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

corner plot lucky or unlucky????

Hai all

I am new to this hub. I had some doubts . thought I would get some nice feedback from you all.

We are planning to buy a house. I have heard many say corner plot or house is unlucky. Is it really true.
    I don't belive much in such blind beliefs. But still I don't want something to happen and everybody point out that buying such a home brought us bad luck.

Thank you
    raj

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    well if you're concerned do a religious ceremony before entering the house...i have heard of this supersition...i don't know why all i can see is the bigger plot of land you get because you are at a corner...it's like looking at house number for luck....keep it in mind if you like but only if convienient...everyone will point fingers even if you buy the best house and fall on misfortune and will convieniently forget what they swore was bad luck when good fortune follows....that's just the way people are...pay more attention on what kind of house you want...but on a more spiritual line...i found when house hunting i tended to get a feel for each of the houses we entered either a good or bad feeling based on atmosphere i guess...we picked the one that gave the best feeling to everyone in the family... and that it fufilled every other one of our more tangible requirements..happy house hunting

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: corner plot lucky or unlucky????

Quote Originally Posted by raj14
    I don't belive much in such blind beliefs. But still I don't want something to happen and everybody point out that buying such a home brought us bad luck.
    raj
    This simply means that you have 'some blind beliefs'.I don't see the Americans or the Swiss going for such superstition,and it appears that they do quite well without all this .

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raj!
    Do not try to serve two masters!
    If you fear then you are believing, else it wouldn't have even disturbed you. If you feel that you are even slighty perturbed, then go to some vasthu guy and do as he says. Else, forget it and enjoy the land of your choice instead of bothering about corner, center etc., Also buy 1 VCD of Vivek comedy scenes and enjoy buddy! Best of luck for your land mission!!!
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    Corner plot lucky or unlucky???!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekhar

Another 'pierce or not' thread,Shekhar?
    And we are all here too!!
    "It was the inaction of those who could have acted,the indifference of those who should have known better,the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most, that made it possible for evil to triumph"-[Hailey Gabricelassie]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblah
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekhar

Another 'pierce or not' thread,Shekhar?
    And we are all here too!!
    You said it buddy!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! Gosh !! I too had to land in this thread

But I think you guys would miss Shakthi a lot here

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Choose corner lot, Pa!! You can have a nice garden to have tea in, every evening!! 8)

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for responsing

I don't belive in such blind beliefs. The reason it bothers me is because, we are pregnant. And in case something bad happens, in coincidence. People who belive, our elders, will point it out and blame us.

I too think corner lot is great we have lesser neighbours and we do live in US. And parking space increases too. Here corner lot are costlier too.

Thanks again for all ure feedback. I just wanted to see what everbody thinks about this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast