Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: kanavarukaga Serial by Ekta Kapoor

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

kanavarukaga Serial by Ekta Kapoor

Hi guys!
    I just started watching this new serial called Kanavaruka. It's going really great.
    Has anyone been watching this..if so can you guys give me updates. The episodes on CD's take a long time to get to Canada..and i really want to know what happens.

thanks so much,
    s.s

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw a couple episodes. But I think all the soud effects are just plain silly! :P The Screenplay also seems a bit amature.
    8)
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Last one I saw was, Vikram and Vikey are the same person. At day he is this nice person who listens to his mother, etc. etc. At night he is a womanizer who goes to different woman every night. He also marries the girl who is the main charecter. She never spends time with him, because he's @ work during day and out with woman @ night. She doesn't know that he is a womanizer yet. Thats all I know.
    8)
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Thanks surya ,
    I was wondering if they were the same person. Because i once saw this hindi movie where it was two different people and then one of them dies and the bad one becomes the good guy..etc etc..and i thought the serial was going in that direction..

thanks so much for telling me..
    ssathiya

Post Thanks / Like

update plzzzz

Hi Surya,

What channel do you see this serial on? I get them on Cd here in Canada...it comes every week ...

I saw the episode where everyone gets to know that vikey and vikram are the same person.Also, they show that he still hasnt changed and he pays no attention to Sandhiya...

Have you seen the latest episode? The last part i saw was Sandhiya calling Vikram to go out to the party given by her friend but he keeps ignoring her call and is waiting for some other girl...

If you dont mind....what happens after that? Does he show any attention to her...??

Thanks,
    ssathiya

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ssathiya,
    This Channel is on Sun TV. I don't really follow mega-seriels, thats why I couldn't kep you updated. But after that, he shows no attention to Sandiya, He just spends a lot of time with a girl called Mona. In the last episode on friday, he gets tickets to America, where he claims he and Mona will live for the rest of their lives. He goes home to get his things, and tells mona that he will meet her in the Airport. When he comes home, Sandiya tries to stop him, he slaps her and goes to his car, with his things, Sandiya follows him, in an AUTO because he is drunk. Since he is drunk, he crashes into a truck. She goes and checks on him, and he is dangerously bleeding from his head. That was all the last episode.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    SSathiya,
    Can't you apply for SUN TV in Canada. But keep in mind, Sun Tv is Overrated though. Not that good.
    8)
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again

Thanks Surya!
    Someone told me that this serial is alot like KKUSUM ( hindi serial) also produced by Ekta Kapoor.
    But its been going on for about 3-4 years now and the story has moved ahead to them having kids etc...

I wish i could apply to SUNTV but my dad wont let me. He knows im really into watching serials and i would just watch instead of focusing on school. I have two more years to go until i graduate university and he wont let me get SUNTV..ahhh so pathetic..eheh

But we get all the serials on tape and DVD so i get to watch everything in my free time.
    Anyways...i really appreciate you updating me ..thanks alot!

SSATHIYA

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    this week sandhya comes to know all about her husband she says gudbyeto the family.

Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT????

She leaves the family? Does her husband change after the accident??

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast