Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHAH RUKH KHAN IS NOT A VERSATILE ACTOR!!!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

SHAH RUKH KHAN IS NOT A VERSATILE ACTOR!!!

Shah Rukh is certainly not a versatile actor!!!! If he is a great actor , he should get at least one National Award. Well its not the think abt the National Award . He always has the same image in all his movies - the same oh cho cute ...cho chweet stuff!!!!!!!!!!

The same romantic stuff in all his movies. He also tends to overact !!!! I was laughing when I saw him do the emotional and shocking scene when the boy dies -in ASHOKA.

His got attitude. thts all. The only outstanding movies I feel of his are
    Darr, Bazzigar, Anjaam, DDLJ , Devdas, thts it. He has overacted to the core in Ram Jaane, Duplicate, Baadshah, the list is long. He BUYS his Filmfare awards.

For 2000 FilmFare awards, when Hritik Roshan got maximum awards.... Shah Rukh was given Critics award for PBDH OR SOME MOVIE EVEN WHEN SANJAY DUTT DESERVED IT 100% FOR HIS MINDBLOWING PERFORMANCES IN MISSION KASHMIR AND VAASTAV. ANIL KAPOOR FOR PUKAR. BUT ANIL WAS REWARDED THRU THE PROPER WAY WHEN HE GOT HIS NATIONAL AWARD FOR PUKAR.

FOR ZEE AWARDS 2003 , WHEN HRITIK GOT BEST ACTOR KMG , SHAH RUKH GOT SPECIAL WARD FOR KAL HO NA HO . THE THING IS EVEN WHEN BEST ACTOR PRIZES ARE GIVEN TO OTHER ACTORS , SHAH RUKH WILL ALWAYS GET SOME CONSOLATION!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!! Salman was GOOD in TERE NAAM

FOR 2004 AGAIN SHAH RUKH IS GETTING AWARDS FOR MAIN HOON NAA , VEER ZARA , THE USUAL SAME STUFF. EVEN WHEN AMITABH Bachan GAVE EXPLOSIVE PERFORMANCES IN Khakee, Dev.
    Akshay Kumar was excellent in Mujse Shaadi Karoge and Aitraaz and even Khakee.

Now I have understood one thing, even if any actor acts superbly in any movie , he will never get an award as long as Shah Rukh Khan has a release that year. Tch tch very bad. No wonder AAMIR KHAN DOES'NT BELIEVE IN AWARDS!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanjay Dutt was awsome in Munnabhai MBBS and still , he didn't get any award in 2003!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was not award meterial in MB MBBS.
    Back after a while...

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    For me Sanjay Dutt in munnabhai was easily the best pick of the year.
    Yes I agree on Shahrukh.He is an overestimated over hyped actor.he has gone stale with himself in all his recent movies.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one clear case of award-fixing I thought was when Salman dint win it for Tere Naam, but SRK got it for Kal Ho Na Ho...That was really bad !!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, well if you thought THAT was bad, what about the Best Actor he won for "Dil To Pagal Hai" ?!! one mad mayhem of a film ... i'm sure yash chopra is kicking himself for making a film like that (well, maybe he's not ... after all, it raked in the moolah like few films have ever done) but seriously, though ... what a stupid pick for the filmfare award - after all, what was the movie trying to say -
    A triangle is equal to karishma loves shah rukh loves madhuri - this is geometry the way they certainly don't teach you at school !!
    "Whenever I feel the need for exercise, I go and lie down for half an hour until the feeling passes." - Will Rogers

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you joking?

Both Kal Ho Na Ho and Dil To Pagal Hai were very good. They were taken well, had good music/dancing and had decent storylines. But, i ahve to admit, i hated the ending of Kal Ho Na Ho.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    SRK SUCKS!!!!! Ramesh Aravind PWNS HIM! He can't act and I like the part in KHNH, when he got the heart attack and when he dies!

and his part in Hey Ram! awesome, the best of them all!
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    How you look at SRK depends completely on personal opinion. But seriously though, if he is so terrible, why is he the most famous actor in India right now? All his movies are guaranteed hits at the box office.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think Rajni thatha's image....
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast