Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What Next For Rajnikant?

Senior Member Senior Hubber Alien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm feeling disgusted to talk 2 u poornima , but i have 2 reply 2 u. I do have the freedom 2 talk what i want, here, and i didn't yet utter a single word abt this topic. I found nick's post very funny, so i replied with smileys, of course anyone is allowed to do that, apart from conversing abt the thread topic. Thats all.

If i were to say something about this topic, which of course i can as a tamil movie goer, i would say for everyone's good rasini shud retire from film industry and shudn't show his face ever again in screen whatsoever. If rasini would do that then it will definitely end up in Tamil cinema producing more good movies, which now only a very few like Kamal,Mani... r doing. Thats what i've got to say abt this topic 8) .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    poornima sorry for the digression

vasanth_luv

// If rasini would do that then it will definitely end up in Tamil cinema producing more good movies, which now only a very few like Kamal,Mani.//

how can u term vasool raja, pks, 5thanthiram, virumandi (too much violence to convery a msg?? nah) as *good* movies.. even MX had nothing of that sort.. kamal's last good movie was Anbe Sivam...

Rajni too is a versatile actor.. i bet u cud hav watched n admired him in 6-60, mullum malarum, johny etc.., his last good perf oriented movie was thalapathi.. aft tht no one was ready to perceive him as such kinda actor.. thts y to satisfy his huge fans he started to do mass movies.. and in CM he dint do anything of tht sort except first few mins.. since CM is also a big hit wht i suggest is let him get back to the 80s and do perf oriented movies..

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

satisfy the fans?

Quote Originally Posted by kasi_sce

vasanth_luv

// If rasini would do that then it will definitely end up in Tamil cinema producing more good movies, which now only a very few like Kamal,Mani.//

how can u term vasool raja, pks, 5thanthiram, virumandi (too much violence to convery a msg?? nah) as *good* movies.. even MX had nothing of that sort.. kamal's last good movie was Anbe Sivam...

Rajni too is a versatile actor.. i bet u cud hav watched n admired him in 6-60, mullum malarum, johny etc.., his last good perf oriented movie was thalapathi.. aft tht no one was ready to perceive him as such kinda actor.. thts y to satisfy his huge fans he started to do mass movies.. and in CM he dint do anything of tht sort except first few mins.. since CM is also a big hit wht i suggest is let him get back to the 80s and do perf oriented movies..
    Sorry, dont agree with the "satisying the fans funda" it is just to
    keep the fans in hand, not to lose them, to continue making the
    big bucks, to maintain the popularity, nothing else. If it was for
    the only reason of satisfying the fans, he would not be demanding
    such high amounts for acting in the movies.

Rgds

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's next? Just more superhits, and super duper hits like Chandramukhi and Padaiappa!
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: satisfy the fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Girish11
    Quote Originally Posted by kasi_sce

vasanth_luv

Sorry, dont agree with the "satisying the fans funda" it is just to
    keep the fans in hand, not to lose them, to continue making the
    big bucks, to maintain the popularity, nothing else. If it was for
    the only reason of satisfying the fans, he would not be demanding
    such high amounts for acting in the movies.

Rgds
    Tit for tat.. if he acts in a movie which has everything the fans need (punch dialogs, styles, action sequences) that movie will be a huge hit.. will do tremendous business and apparently he will get a lumpsome amount as salary... tit for tat

what i stress is even CM is a hit (not a huge one) in which he dint do anything special.. so what if he does some character oriented movies?? i believe his fansa will accept.. I will accept!!

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    "If i were to say something about this topic, which of course i can as a tamil movie goer, i would say for everyone's good rasini shud retire from film industry and shudn't show his face ever again in screen whatsoever."

man, how disgusted can you get with the drubbing ME got at the hands of CM? unga thalaivar padam odrathukkaaka mathavanga ellaam retire pannanumaakkum! at age 55, rajni has just given a superhit, absolutely routing competition from his and the present generation (ME and Sachin). it goes without saying that this success would convert to more money rolling into the industry which in turn means more room for small films. and you want him to retire? just curious, did you see the outlook article which said both rajni and kamal should retire to save tamil cinema?

about the future of rajnikant, the actor, i think he should produce movies with makers like bala where he can deliberately cut down on the hype, price them cheaper and create a pre-release awareness that this one is NOT going to be an out-and-out commercial venture. two-three films like that and i guess even his mass fans would get used to the system.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey man!!Poornima, As i said i feel disgusted talking 2 u. Pls don't bring me into this topic ever again.

I hope, u r not a small child. U don't have to reply to everyone's personal view. I don't give a damn abt CM succeeds or flops utterly. I said it very clearly earlier on one thread. U couldn't have seen me saying that CM is a flop or MX is a hit,in that MX vs CM thread. I never said anything abt these films' successes. I'm least bothered abt that. I'm only concerned abt good cinema and SENSIBLE entertainers. Thats what made me post here.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    vasanth-luv,
    i cry for you.
    ME sucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't waste ur valuable tears 4 me, honey.
    Preserve them for godfather & thala's future movies

I don't understand u girl. I clearly said it, i am LEAST BOTHERED abt film's successes and ONLY CONCERNED abt good movies.
    Even rajni fans like, poornima seems to have understood me, but u silly girl

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't waste ur valuable tears 4 me, honey.
    Preserve them for godfather & thala's future movies

I don't understand u girl. I clearly said it, i am LEAST BOTHERED abt film's successes and ONLY CONCERNED abt good movies.
    Even rajni fans like, poornima seems to have understood me, but u silly girl
    ayyo, vasan......godfather is going to rock tamil cinema.
    you say you are least bothered about film's success.you know what ...vasan,when a film flops, the hero of the film will suffer.
    same with kamal. if you want to see kamal in future movies, his present movies should give profit. you love kamal. you said this before.but you won't care if ME flops.
    you are brainless selfish fool.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast