Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: THE GREATEST THING DONE FOR LOVE.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

THE GREATEST THING DONE FOR LOVE.

What is the greatest thing you have done for someone you love.
    The defination of "love" here is not limited to the love between two lovers, it can be between mother , friend , NATION any one who u like.
    also what sacrifice did u do for them ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL !! @ RC!

Priya,

this RC is just a funny bloke; he intends to just be friendly i suppose

ne way i loved it RC!!!

Coming to priya's query...hmm..recently i took a respected friend's anger at me - in my stride and didn't rebuke! that can be counted...no?
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இந்திய தேசியம், இந்திய நீதி, இந்திய தருமம்:
    இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably giving up Stanford to go to UC Davis with my Uncle's son, who is chosen to be my husband. But thats also a good thing, because UC Davis is one of the Best Unis in the country, also, from what I hear, much easier than Stanford.
    Tata for now.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now guys,its question that has cornered you all,isn't it ?I too tried to think about some thing great I have done for love but can't find any .May be every one can't build a Taj mahal.May be it is the small things- a kind word or a gesture that matters .
    But for Priya,may be it means some thing she actually doesn't like -for example piercing her nose or some thing.HaHaHa...Anyway,
    "Let me not to the marriage of true minds
    Admit impediments,Love is not Love,
    Which alters when it alteration finds
    And bends with the remover to remove",So wrote Shakespeare.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was desperate with life at a point. Was thinking of only SUICIDE because all my ways seemed closed. I was about to take in an overdose of some medicine. But I didn't do it, because my best friend ( who's also my cousin) is carrying. I didn't want her to go thru the shock of my death, because I love her a lot Is it a sacrifice? May be I'll think of this again after her delivery in February 2005.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Dr Veena - Your overwhelming love for your cousin has put HER
    on a suicide watch, hasn't it? She has the burden of putting not only her baby's gestation on a timer but your lifeline too????? Geez lady! Where do you get off, placing the burden of guilt on somebody else, albeit an unsuspecting cousin????

If this is as much an agony column as one about love, then kindly write more and share your angst with us. But do not mention the word suicide for - LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING!!!

Ever considered seeing a therapist or psychiatrist for your problem?

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nirosha, you got me wrong. I DID NOT discuss this with my cousin sis at all. I assumed she would go thru the shock, so I decided to give up the idea for the time being.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello everyone

actually i am too selfish to do something for others.
    i guess it is a trait i have.
    but i cant help that........ can i?

thats why u didnt see my experiece in this post (for those who were waiting for my story)

but i felt is as a good topic that hadnt been discussed.

and dr. veena life is for living as said by "nirosha sen" please remove these thoughts from ur mind, u will find a way to get beyond ur desperation.

thank you

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dr V - While I sympathise with your plight, by telling us itself, we're burdened by this relevation! I cannot in all conscience condone the very notion of suicide! You're still saying you've decided to wait it out, which is still disconcerting to me!

Please share your problems at least, so that you're not suffering alone. We maybe 3rd persons, but sometimes it's easier to talk to us than those you're closer to. Which is probably why you're all bottled up and waiting to exhale!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    XYZ

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast