Vijay
    Simbhu
    Surya
    ------------------------
    Not Doing well
    Prashanth
    Manoj
    Dhanush

So does it means that introduction into this field is easy if u have strong background but long lasting is tough?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber gorgeous gaayini's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    u shud of been born in my family then,
    i have a samll cinema bk ground. bt nt very big.

Quote Originally Posted by Pras
    i wanted to become an actor, but i have no background
    =DDD

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having film background, gives a break into the films. Not everybody is succeding. Even if you have family backing, You need have talent, luck, good script and good director to long-last in the field.

Anand Babu had talent, but he did not get good director and good script to survive. You can Arun kumar have talents, but struggling...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Kollywoodfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly vasanthkv. People like Sanjay think that having cinema background immediately ensures that you are successful. Honestly, we cannot judge them because it all depends on their talent, luck, and whether the audience likes them. Yes, Vijay got introduced through his father. What is wrong in that? If you have a good launch pad for a father, anyone would take the oppurtunity. But Vijay is on his own now, although his father helped him, Vijay has established himself not with his father's movies, but with his own films and charisma on screen. That's all. Good point about Manoj and Anand Babu. They come from a bigger background than Vijay, but why couldn't they succeed. Because they didn't really possess the qualities that made the audience liked in them, but Vijay did so he is here to say. I wouldn't agree that Prashanth was unsuccessful, because there was a time when his films were awaited and he was the chocolate hero for all the girls.

Sanjay, know one thing. Even you admit that if Vijay got in, Pras can. Try looking at it this way, Vijay is not as good looking as Ajith, and so people like Ajith and Simbu have a slight disadvantage over the likes of Vijay and Dhanush. However, Vijay is doing better than Ajith now despite that shortcoming. That's makes him better, don't you say?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kollywoodfan
    Exactly vasanthkv. People like Sanjay think that having cinema background immediately ensures that you are successful. Honestly, we cannot judge them because it all depends on their talent, luck, and whether the audience likes them. Yes, Vijay got introduced through his father. What is wrong in that? If you have a good launch pad for a father, anyone would take the oppurtunity. But Vijay is on his own now, although his father helped him, Vijay has established himself not with his father's movies, but with his own films and charisma on screen. That's all. Good point about Manoj and Anand Babu. They come from a bigger background than Vijay, but why couldn't they succeed. Because they didn't really possess the qualities that made the audience liked in them, but Vijay did so he is here to say. I wouldn't agree that Prashanth was unsuccessful, because there was a time when his films were awaited and he was the chocolate hero for all the girls.

Sanjay, know one thing. Even you admit that if Vijay got in, Pras can. Try looking at it this way, Vijay is not as good looking as Ajith, and so people like Ajith and Simbu have a slight disadvantage over the likes of Vijay and Dhanush. However, Vijay is doing better than Ajith now despite that shortcoming. That's makes him better, don't you say?
    you have accepted here that ajith looks better than vj.
    but you forgot to mention that ajith didn't have a father like vj .
    that's a big....big...disadvantage for ajith.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    that is true.

If not for his father VJ would not have been able to make it this big in the cine feild in his dreams. But Ajith has, Vikram is also a good example of that.
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Kollywoodfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rachel, I didn't forget to mention anything. I typed it clearly and boldly that Vijay has a good background with a dad as a director to get him in easily. But have you ever thought about it this way? People who get in like that are pressured a lot, because people tend to expect more of them. Ajith was a mechanic? (I'm not sure, correct me on this one) so when he came in everyone was like, "hey, new guy, and after Aasai oh he's good." But for Vijay, people expected more of him, and unfortunately because of his dad's dumb movies, Vijay couldn't prove it until Poove Unakkaga which was pretty early in his career. However, I remember people didn't exactly think Ajith was handsome in his early early movies was he looked painfully thin and his face was small, but he slowly become handsome. Same thing with Vijay. People said he had a mouse face.

Post Thanks / Like
    People said he had a mouse face.
    oh..come on..vj really has a monkey face.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rachel, I didn't forget to mention anything. I typed it clearly and boldly that Vijay has a good background with a dad as a director to get him in easily. But have you ever thought about it this way? People who get in like that are pressured a lot, because people tend to expect more of them. Ajith was a mechanic? (I'm not sure, correct me on this one) so when he came in everyone was like, "hey, new guy, and after Aasai oh he's good." But for Vijay, people expected more of him, and unfortunately because of his dad's dumb movies, Vijay couldn't prove it until Poove Unakkaga which was pretty early in his career. However, I remember people didn't exactly think Ajith was handsome in his early early movies was he looked painfully thin and his face was small, but he slowly become handsome. Same thing with Vijay. People said he had a mouse face.
    yes..ajith was mechanic.
    no...no...because of his dad's movies he was recognised by masses.

Senior Member Senior Hubber Alien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel
    yes..ajith was mechanic.
    no...no...because of his dad's movies he was recognised by masses.
    His dad movies r some of the worst movies ever made in Tamil cinema. He got recognition among class with Kadhalukku Mariyathai, n other centres with Poove unakkaga,love today,......[/b]

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast