Thread: Looking for Guitar tutors in Bangalore

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for Guitar tutors in Bangalore

Hi, I am a guitar entusiast and am looking for a good tutor in domlur, indranagar, airport road, tippasandra areas in Bangalore. I would be very grateful if anyone could provide me details.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mukesh,I am unable to give you the exact adress right now.But I will give you a lead.Call 25477723.Its an office called LHM Communications.Ask for the guy called Joshua.He will give you exact details.This is in St.Thomas Town,but it is not very far from Indiranagar.The guy I have told you about recently started on Guitar and picked up too well for a green horn.By the way where are you staying?I have lived in most of the places you said and was Studying in Marathahalli,past airport 8) .I left B'lore 4 yrs back but will be coming next month.My brother stays in Indiranagar and works in Double Road.
    "It was the inaction of those who could have acted,the indifference of those who should have known better,the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most, that made it possible for evil to triumph"-[Hailey Gabricelassie]

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call only Monday to Thursday in the evenings,say around 5.30 or morn 10.45 sharp. 8)
    "It was the inaction of those who could have acted,the indifference of those who should have known better,the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most, that made it possible for evil to triumph"-[Hailey Gabricelassie]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot ! I will surely be calling Joshua. That was quite a relief. I have been trying for quite some time now. By the way, i live in the vicinity of Airport rd...and welcome home

Post Thanks / Like

guitar tutor near sadashivnagar

wanna brush up my power chords...can any1 tell me a guitar tutor near sadashiv nagar..
    "...and if our lives became too long..would it add to our regret..."