Thread: RajTV's Bimbangal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

RajTV's Bimbangal

Hi all!
    Recently , I happened to chance upon RajTV's Bimbangal. This program presents detailed trivia about various constituencies in Chennai. Two weeks back it was my constituency, Perambur. It gave various amazing facts that I had never known, facts like Perambur had the first trade union in India . The program also covered the current state of all important landmarks in Perambur. I was simply dumbstuck at how little I knew of Perambur. Last week , it was Saidapet and yet again, the research done was extensive and the presentation was neat. This week they covered Tambaram. The program is aired between 7-30 to 8 AM IST. The program is compered by renowned TV compere Nirmala Periyasami. In recent times, this is the most exhaustive informative program I have seen in Thamizh TV channels. Hats off to Raj TV.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jai,I have not seen this program but from what you say it looks like at last there is one which is not movie based&is not a mega serial.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes cinefan. it is thankfully not a mega serial and it covers constituency by constituency roundup of thamizh nadu and chennai, detailing important places in each and every constituency with a lot of history. Good program. Is there a similar program on places in Karnataka/Bangalore?
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    Is there a similar program on places in Karnataka/Bangalore?
    I don't think so.But I there is one I will be the first to watch it.