Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AAMIR KHAN WHY HE IS ACTING ONLY ONE MOVIE PER YEAR

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

AAMIR KHAN WHY HE IS ACTING ONLY ONE MOVIE PER YEAR

before 5 years amir khans was struggling for a hit since his movies like mann,mela,earth were flops then when to selective roles came back with massive hit LAGAAN.do you think he is making decisions favourable to his die hard fans like me by acting one movie per year.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is for the die hard fans to answer!

I believe he is doing the right thing.Making movies for the sake of it is foolish and such a movie invariably flops.Just heard that his new film,'The Rising' recieved a standing ovation from the audience at a film festival in Switzerland.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    earth was not a flop........the movie was intented for NRI audiences and film festivals where it did amazingly well.....

Aamir khan is a very intelligent actor and he chooses his movies very well......never has he had a misadventure barring some mann and mela here and there.....he also takes a lot of time to bring out the best(just like ARRahman )....as long as he is giving good subjects, we dunt mind waiting for yrs for aamir......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    aamir khan is one of the intelligent actor in india most beautiful too he got a very romantic face in which he can take care romantic roles flexibly and we saw him on GHULAM (***+) movie as a superb action hero.but the thing i dont think saw he will act more than 10 yrs from now,so he may probably give 10 more movies from his career which is like pretty bad and hurtful.

Senior Member Regular Hubber buddysathi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by emiljose
    aamir khan is one of the intelligent actor in india most beautiful too he got a very romantic face in which he can take care romantic roles flexibly and we saw him on GHULAM (***+) movie as a superb action hero.but the thing i dont think saw he will act more than 10 yrs from now,so he may probably give 10 more movies from his career which is like pretty bad and hurtful.
    Good for everybody in India,, that this guy acts only a few movies,, Thinks he is Kamalhassan, grows moustache,, Looks like a L.K.G boy in a fancy dress competition..Just one movie he has grown this mush and all those crap Hindi ppl started praising "Perfectionist"...Absolute shit..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buddysathi
    Quote Originally Posted by emiljose
    Good for everybody in India,, that this guy acts only a few movies,, Thinks he is Kamalhassan, grows moustache,, Looks like a L.K.G boy in a fancy dress competition..Just one movie he has grown this mush and all those crap Hindi ppl started praising "Perfectionist"...Absolute ****..
    ...u r right...but the hindi people are celebrating him becoz he is 100 times better than other hindi heroes...

i remember once sharuk said"i have played the role with mustache...im afraid how my female fans will take that"...just for a mustache he is concerned......

but aamir had grown to a great height for just 3 films....lagaan,dil chahtha hi and the rising...he need to prove a lot yet....

i believe amitabh is the better actor of hindi filmdom...

Senior Member Regular Hubber buddysathi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    May be AB can be called an actor for his voice & height with a bit of acting!!

He is one guy " Ammanama thirincha oorila kovanam kettinavar".
    But rest..my BP SHOOTS high..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Kollywoodfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it true that Aamir is doing the hindi version of "Ghajini" cause that would awesome!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber Alien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buddysathi
    Good for everybody in India,, that this guy acts only a few movies,, Thinks he is Kamalhassan, grows moustache,, Looks like a L.K.G boy in a fancy dress competition..Just one movie he has grown this mush and all those crap Hindi ppl started praising "Perfectionist"...Absolute ****..

May be AB can be called an actor for his voice & height with a bit of acting!!

He is one guy " Ammanama thirincha oorila kovanam kettinavar".
    But rest..my BP SHOOTS high..
    Oh boy, I just only saw this ! LMAO !!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber Alien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aamir looks very cool in his new Rang de Basanthi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast